Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My other car is a...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't really compete with the nice cars posted in this thread, maybe in one aspect: mine is also quite rare :wink: (probably the lowest number of sales from all electric cars):

Mitsubishi iMiev, see picture in my avatar.
I like your choice! Still I also see why Mitsubishi dropped it.

Great thread! I had thought about starting an “Eclectic Pairing” thread, but checking for similar topics revealed this one, which already has some great stories and great pairings...

View attachment 55430

Answer (highlight text with mouse): à1974 Jensen Healey ß
Yours seems completely original. I had a twin in Bahrain in 1976, bought used. I also had a Morgan +8 bought lightly used from a client. Both were the same red as is your car. I feel very nostalgic seeing this.

were this thread about weird and obscure cars I admit to having had quite a few, only one of which also had the Lotus treatment. That was a 1965 Lotus Cortina. I would never drive any of them now since I have been Teslaed

Purchased the Chevy in 1962 and the Cobra in 1968 and still have them.

2015-08-05 11.34.03.jpg

2015-04-13 16.32.34.jpg

2015-04-13 13.43.44.jpg

Had to find the other pics. The second second z8 from the left is mine. The model A is the car I learned to drive on (three speed non synchromesh) the BMW 3.0 I've had since 1988. The Isetta 600 I restored in 2001. I tend to keep cars rather then sell.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 59
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    968.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg