Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Passenger Door not flush

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had their front passenger door fixed where it wasn't flush with the black plastic trim? My rear door is fine, but the front passenger floor is in a bit too much.

Took it to the SC this past week and SC claimed if they messed with it, it would possibly cause more issues with alignment. Wondering if this is a quick fix, or if the SC may not just know the best way to fix this? (could just be the striker?)

View media item 121871

Here's the leading lower edge of my rear passenger door that mobile service is supposed to try and adjust next week. I'll let you know what they find, but to me, this has to be out of spec.

upload_2020-10-25_18-37-36.png

• Informative
Reactions: Fiver and MrWattson
Here's the leading lower edge of my rear passenger door that mobile service is supposed to try and adjust next week. I'll let you know what they find, but to me, this has to be out of spec.

View attachment 602424

Oh wow, yours looks worse than mine. Let me know how mobile is able to help with the adjustments. I can't even schedule service yet because the SC has not closed out my last ticket :(

Everything else lines up pretty good, but I honestly missed this until I was washing it as it's low, the rest of the door is aligned, and the car was parked in the shade when I picked it up. I will keep you posted and I really hope that mobile can fix it, as I've already wasted a day at the service center, which is 1.5 hours away.