Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Perf Ordered!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah! I had been waiting on an MS LR+ since October but I couldn’t wait any longer and we did an overnight with the MY Perf and boom, wife said...we’re switching. One problem, my VIN is already here and I have no idea what to do now. I know ya‘ll are awesome and extremely knowledgeable on this front. I’m supposed to take delivery a week from tomorrow.

What accessories are best? We’re in the northeast, should I get any sort of wrap? Any places to recommend around NY/CT area?

I already have delivery checklist.

Very excited but this doesn’t leave me much time to prepare! Went with the midnight silver, white interior, FSD.

Thanks in advance, I’ve been searching and reading a bunch of threads but hoping to get fast-tracked so some of the best.

I will be picking up my model y LR on next Tuesday. I live upstate ny. So I am getting a xpel ppf for it. It’s kinda expensive for you to have some shop to wrap. Around 3k maybe just labor. Also if you are not in the rush for new vehicle. I would recommend to wait for Q2 delivery. You may able to see the new adaptive headlights and new center console or HEPA filter! Oh, by the way. The price dropped 1K.

The overnight we took had new interior wireless charging so they are delivering them with the new console. I didn’t know about the new headlights until now otherwise I would have checked. The new interior was nice though.

I will be picking up my model y LR on next Tuesday. I live upstate ny. So I am getting a xpel ppf for it. It’s kinda expensive for you to have some shop to wrap. Around 3k maybe just labor. Also if you are not in the rush for new vehicle. I would recommend to wait for Q2 delivery. You may able to see the new adaptive headlights and new center console or HEPA filter! Oh, by the way. The price dropped 1K.

Pans, when did you place the order? I'm in Westchester and going on 3 weeks no sign of a VIN.

- Troop

Pans, when did you place the order? I'm in Westchester and going on 3 weeks no sign of a VIN.

- Troop
Hey bud! I placed order YLR peal at end of Jan, the same night I received vin and loan application. And approved by Wellsfargo immediately. Second day morning I called Tesla Brooklyn to ask if there is mistake or something? My advisor told me that there is no mistake, because Tesla produce more to speed up delivery time. Maybe yours has more options add on?