Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My pickup is tomorrow at 1000...still no contract

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to close this thread out. Emotions went through the full spectrum today but currently very happy with the car. Absolutely zero fitment or trim issues and the paint is flawless. I was able to get the autopilot going on the way home and everything was working great.

First-time Tesla owner but very happy.

I think you missed a few...or do “well known members” get to be more snippy?
The same rules apply to all. I moved what seemed over the line, both from “well known” members and less known members. Sometimes in-thread context dictates what is and isn’t moved. Often, disagreements are worked out, and sometimes a refutation is valuable in the thread, which necessitates keeping the original comment as well.

Hope this helps.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ejl80
There is actually a history with that picture. The monkey took the selfie himself. Then there was a lawsuit by the owner of the camera on who had the rights to the picture.

Further aside: the lawsuit was brought by PETA, saying that the monkey had rights to the photograph. They settled with the photographer in 2017, with no final decision on rights, and agreeing on 25% of revenue going to a charity that protects the macaques.

• Informative
Reactions: SpudLime
Be careful. Apparently we aren’t allowed to question the moderators.
From the Terms and Rules:

RULES ENFORCEMENT: You further understand that TMC staff and it's volunteer moderators have the final say when it comes to post removals or edits. We make every effort to reach an understanding when dealing with posts that need to be removed or edited. If you have an issue with a volunteer moderator, or a choice made by them, you are asked to bring it to a site administrators attention to look into and handle. THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS and OWNERS have the final say. Please respect that the volunteer moderators are just that, volunteers. They give their time to help make TeslaMotorsClub.com a great place to visit.

I'm sorry you are unhappy.