Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Plaid is coming, so my 85D is for sale!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Muzzman1

Feb 8, 2014
Los Angeles
Hi
I should be taking delivery of my Plaid car soon at this point. My daily driver will be for sale. I am in SoCal. I can sell the car prior to the Plaid arrival if needed.
I have an White on Black 2015 85D 83K mi, with every factory option (except the rear facing seats)
The UHFS Sound system was upgraded with a LightHarmonic Amp and speakers with a SQ Sub in the factory enclosure. No wires were cut for the install. (Sounds Incredible)
MCU2 Upgrade was recently installed
Lifetime Free Supercharging
Lifetime Premium Connectivity
Car is in immaculate condition no dents no dings, no accidents with tinted windows, Ceramic paint protection. I upgraded the wheels to OEM Cyclone wheels in grey. I upgraded the interior to OEM Carbon Fiber trim as well. Mats were upgraded to Lloyd Mats. The OEM mats last only about a yr before they get flimsy.
OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler installed by Tesla
Dual Chargers were installed by Tesla
I have many many misc spare parts for the interior included on the sale. The never used NEMA 40A wall connector is also included of course.
I have every single service ticket. All services were performed at the correct times. Tesla used to have a more frequent service schedule than they do now.
All factory updates have been performed, meaning every time Tesla released a better revision part, I was at the service center getting it.
I would let it go for $39999.

Attachments

• TESLA.png
    TESLA.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 233
Hi
I should be taking delivery of my Plaid car soon at this point. My daily driver will be for sale. I am in SoCal. I can sell the car prior to the Plaid arrival if needed.
I have an White on Black 2015 85D 83K mi, with every factory option (except the rear facing seats)
The UHFS Sound system was upgraded with a LightHarmonic Amp and speakers with a SQ Sub in the factory enclosure. No wires were cut for the install. (Sounds Incredible)
MCU2 Upgrade was recently installed
Lifetime Free Supercharging
Lifetime Premium Connectivity
Car is in immaculate condition no dents no dings, no accidents with tinted windows, Ceramic paint protection. I upgraded the wheels to OEM Cyclone wheels in grey. I upgraded the interior to OEM Carbon Fiber trim as well. Mats were upgraded to Lloyd Mats. The OEM mats last only about a yr before they get flimsy.
OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler installed by Tesla
Dual Chargers were installed by Tesla
I have many many misc spare parts for the interior included on the sale. The never used NEMA 40A wall connector is also included of course.
I have every single service ticket. All services were performed at the correct times. Tesla used to have a more frequent service schedule than they do now.
All factory updates have been performed, meaning every time Tesla released a better revision part, I was at the service center getting it.
I would let it go for $39999.
High miles and I’m on the east coast 37K shipped and you’ve got a deal

I was asked to post some pics, here they are. Sorry I am swamped with work and leaving town in a couple days, so I did not have time to wash her.

Attachments

• IMG_3631.jpeg
    IMG_3631.jpeg
    562.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3633.jpeg
    IMG_3633.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3634.jpeg
    IMG_3634.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3636.jpeg
    IMG_3636.jpeg
    570.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3637.jpeg
    IMG_3637.jpeg
    869.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3638.jpeg
    IMG_3638.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3639.jpeg
    IMG_3639.jpeg
    736.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3640.jpeg
    IMG_3640.jpeg
    790.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3641.jpeg
    IMG_3641.jpeg
    846.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3642.jpeg
    IMG_3642.jpeg
    607.1 KB · Views: 138
Sorry everyone, the car is sold for $40k.
Sadly it's gone before my Plaid is here.
Sales team told me if I converted my now cancelled Plaid+ to Plaid I would take delivery in June.
At this point I do not even have a VIN. :mad:
Looks like I will be driving my Wife's MX for a while.
Things could be worse. :)