Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Power Funk Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently had a Hansshow V5 power frunk installed to my 2022 MY. Brilliant accessory. So much more convenient, watching the soft close never gets boring. Already using my frunk much more than the trunk for everyday shopping and small baggage. Highly recommended.

Reactions: OliverM3
ARTS_uptown-funk-c.jpeg

Recently had a Hansshow V5 power frunk installed to my 2022 MY. Brilliant accessory. So much more convenient, watching the soft close never gets boring. Already using my frunk much more than the trunk for everyday shopping and small baggage. Highly recommended.
What did you pay to het it installed? It looks like this is sold as a DIY kit - is it a difficult DIY install?

Small items aren’t at risk of rolling about like in the boot, I offer reverse into spaces or at home so it’s easier to load from the front and most of all it just looks so damn cool
Fair enough. I find the deep recessed part of the boot is good for stopping things from rolling around too. That's the bit I use the most for everyday shopping etc. I get your point about reversing into spaces. I do sometimes get caught out by that, but not enough to warrant a powered frunk. Would be nice if it was standard though. I probably would use it occasionally then.