Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Powerwall 2 was installed in March of 2017 and I am still waiting to receive the SGIP rebate.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received a notice that PG&E has received the final paperwork for my SGIP rebate. They have 10 days to review the paperwork and either approve or ask for more docs. Then they will have it inspected to make sure that the as-built matches the paperwork. I still have no idea when I will receive the funds.

Step N: PWx1 PWx2

Step 2: 4640 9280 (base factor)
Step 3: 4060 8120 (Step 2 x 0.35/0.40)
Step 4: 3480 6960 (Step 2 x 0.30/0.40)
Step 5: (do the math yourself) (Step 2 x 0.25/0.40)

(Step 1 was 0.50/0.40. The IPO bull rush pulled a special trigger that ruined it for the rest of us)

If you are low income, you have a special carve out allocation at a better rate.
For PWx3 or more, different rules.

My 2x Powerwall 2 installation was completed on December 29, 2017.

I contacted my installer on Friday and got back the following message:

"We submitted your Incentive Claim Form on 4/18/18 once we received your Tesla discharge data. The Center of Sustainable Energy has been inspecting and approving applications for the last few weeks, and they are getting to about 3-5 applications a week. We are hoping that they will start to increase that soon, but it still may be another few weeks until they get to your project."​