Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY PUP Battery Health and Efficiency at 21k miles (21” wheels)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN 28XXX. Efficiency seems pretty good considering the 21” Uberturbine wheels. Although I only got 15k miles out of the rear tires.

Battery health took a rapid drop between 9k and 12k miles. Seems to have leveled off since 12k.....

Thoughts?

9C58E96C-E6DC-47A0-82D2-8FA289BA352D.jpeg

C461FE4E-C45B-4392-A085-E3B884A52DDA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: LionelHutz
VIN 28XXX. Efficiency seems pretty good considering the 21” Uberturbine wheels. Although I only got 15k miles out of the rear tires.

Battery health took a rapid drop between 9k and 12k miles. Seems to have leveled off since 12k.....

Thoughts?

Software updates that changed efficiency, estimated range, BMS? Hard to tell from graphs, no date stamp to help correlate.

How much AC vs DC fast charging at the SuperChargers?

21k miles is a lot of miles and MY has only been out for ~1 year.

I have only used a supercharger 2 times since I took delivery in August. I have not taken any long distance road trips yet..... My commute to work is 85 miles (one way) so that is how I have piled up the miles. I charge at home and I charge at my office.... I use roughly 30% of my charge driving each way to work/home. Sometimes more, sometimes less..... Depending on the temperature.