Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY PuP Blue w White Interior now queued up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a VIN in source code and account has been updated with MVPA and request for payment. Finally...

PuP Blue/White w.FSD VIN 114xx Ordered Jan 29 2020

Now to switch over from cash deal to a loan, I guess I need to do a chat? I have no idea who is my SA, I've never been contacted before, I guess tomorrow may be...

Just got a VIN in source code and account has been updated with MVPA and request for payment. Finally...

Now to switch over from cash deal to a loan, I guess I need to do a chat? I have no idea who is my SA, I've never been contacted before, I guess tomorrow may be...

email [email protected] with your name and RN. They got back to me within a couple hours to help with my loan.

• Helpful
Reactions: DaveORD
Congrats. I was beginning to wonder if my order had gotten lost somehow. Taking delivery in Schaumburg but have not been contacted yet or have any kind of date. I assume it will be in approx 2 weeks time.

Haha, same. I guess I'll be at Chicago-Grand. Coming from just over the border in Indiana, was thinking Westmont, but whatever. I'd prefer if they would bring it to me. :)

Let's stay connected, will be interesting if we take delivery around the same time. BTW, typo, I also have a 114xx VIN, not 116xx.

Will do. I wonder who else from this forum will also be there doing a pick up? At this point I am just happy there is some movement and I hope it is real and not another false marker on this crazy journey. Since I do have a MVPA, I am assuming this is the real deal but I am not holding my breath...

We are waiting still for ours as well. We were reached out to in April to see if we were ready, but with everything going on we decided to stick to our June/July original timeframe.

Hopefully, they are pumping out some white interiors to push the deliveries for the end of the quarter. We live downtown, but they have us listed to take delivery at Westmont for some reason...but I'm not even going to touch it because I don't want to throw anything off. LOL

Sales Advisor can also switch you back from Cash to Loan, I did so via email request.

Sales Advisor can also switch you back from Cash to Loan, I did so via email request.
Thanks. I emailed last night and still no reply back. I will try later today or early tomorrow morning to make contact and get the loan process started. I assume the actual loan process is a relatively quick approval, I have great credit, 800+. The new MVPA might take a few days?

Finally I have some progress worth reporting and more good news for White Interior folks who seem to have been “under served”.

Just received VIN #112XX in my account on 6/2/2020, in the Vehicle Agreement doc. Car is MY PuP, Blue w White interior, 21” wheels, FSD, 5 seat, no hitch. I called my Sales Center. They did not have an ETA for my VIN yet. They said should have an ETA in a day or two; delivery should be about 2 weeks out. I had Preordered this car 8/24/2019.

Finally.......can quit logging into my account a few times per day. LOL.

Reactions: pkitch
Thanks. I emailed last night and still no reply back. I will try later today or early tomorrow morning to make contact and get the loan process started. I assume the actual loan process is a relatively quick approval, I have great credit, 800+. The new MVPA might take a few days?

OK good luck, they'll sort it no problem. On the loan app, pretty much instant, I submitted then immediately remembered I had my credit frozen with all three agencies so figured it would be denied, but before I could even action the unfreeze I received the offer within the 'manage your order' page. I unfroze them anyway in case it was a preliminary offer but nothing changed. One thing I did do was email the finance department and asked them to check for a better rate, they came back maybe 20mins later dropping from 2.99 to 2.64%. I think I could probably have pressed it, but honestly I was OK with that and accepted. Extremely painless...