Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My roadster arrives in less than an hour!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big Congrats, cinergi. And on such a special day: the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year, or as engineers who like binary-looking numbers would say: 101010.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1024&d=1286782328.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=1025&d=1286782333.jpg

Attachments

• 101010.jpg
    101010.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 101010b.jpg
    101010b.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 192
Congratulations!!! I know exactly what it's like to have your Roadster sitting in the garage without plates... like you I had a holiday get in the way.

Pretty scary when they unload those trucks. From the driver's perspective it must look like driving into an abyss.

or put it in the fridge when you take a picture of it
That would be tough to time just right. But he could establish the required parameters for blowing a fan across some ice water just so ... and get 11C out of it in an ambient 18C environment.

Ultimately, TEG should travel to Guinea or Nigeria on 11/11/11 and do it at N 11°11.11' W11°11.11' or N 11°11.11' E11°11.11' :cool: And of course get the upgraded model that displays the coordinates !

Last edited:
Unfortunately, nope. The car I think you're seeing in the video isn't actually even a Tesla (I don't remember what it was .. Mercedes?)

I just reviewed your high-res picasa pictures and... lol... I should have recognized that car... it's the car I currently have! It is a Mercedes SL (except that mine is old and "has more miles vertically than horizontally!")

cinergi: Today is your first official day driving it, right? How was/is it?

Dave

Yup! Still waiting for my sales rep to stop by with the plates & registration. Nothing like sunny 62-degree weather with a Tesla staring at you from your driveway that you can't drive! :)
I'll definitely be posting about my driving experiences tonight or tomorrow ...

101010bin = 42dec blows my mind btw

What gets me is that OCT(31)=DEC(25)... Old school programmers get Halloween and Xmas all mixed up.

...way off topic again!...

Oh but wait we are talking about a jack-o-lantern orange & black Roadster, aren't we!
roadster-pump.jpg

Last edited: