TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

My Roadster at the new Tesla Gallery Fort Worth - Clearfork Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by hsull8915, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. hsull8915

hsull8915 Supporting Member

Had an awesome time at the Grand Opening event at the new Fort Worth, TX gallery! The new gallery is easily 3 times the size of the one they moved from. The turnout for the event was great, and I had lots of fun conversations with both Tesla Employees and fellow owners.

0543 was the only Roadster there tonight so a gallery associate named Chris (super nice guy and very knowledgeable) asked if I would like to park it up front... uh, not just yes, but heck yeah!!! Folks seemed to really enjoy seeing it and taking pictures, and I was in hog heaven answering all of their questions. This is one of my (many) favorite things about the Roadster, getting the word out!

Chris also took a really nice shot for me, this is actually a Trifecta photo but it’s hard to see the Model X next to the S.

D6121C35-FE83-4DB5-84B7-1894A402ECB3.jpeg

• Like x 8
  2. arcus

arcus Member

Thanks for sharing! Awesome picture :)

3. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

Always nice to see my VIN plate movement in the wild. :)

Now, if we could just get everyone else in Texas on board...

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Moderator note: moved one post asking about charging options at the new Fort Worth gallery/showroom to the Texas forum at Tesla Gallery Fort Worth - Clearfork Grand Opening

I suggest that if you have any questions or issues regarding that new gallery/showroom, or about the challenges Tesla has had selling in Texas, please post in that thread of in that forum. Thank you. :)

• Like x 1