Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Roadster at the new Tesla Gallery Fort Worth - Clearfork Grand Opening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had an awesome time at the Grand Opening event at the new Fort Worth, TX gallery! The new gallery is easily 3 times the size of the one they moved from. The turnout for the event was great, and I had lots of fun conversations with both Tesla Employees and fellow owners.

0543 was the only Roadster there tonight so a gallery associate named Chris (super nice guy and very knowledgeable) asked if I would like to park it up front... uh, not just yes, but heck yeah!!! Folks seemed to really enjoy seeing it and taking pictures, and I was in hog heaven answering all of their questions. This is one of my (many) favorite things about the Roadster, getting the word out!

Chris also took a really nice shot for me, this is actually a Trifecta photo but it’s hard to see the Model X next to the S.

D6121C35-FE83-4DB5-84B7-1894A402ECB3.jpeg

Moderator note: moved one post asking about charging options at the new Fort Worth gallery/showroom to the Texas forum at Tesla Gallery Fort Worth - Clearfork Grand Opening

I suggest that if you have any questions or issues regarding that new gallery/showroom, or about the challenges Tesla has had selling in Texas, please post in that thread of in that forum. Thank you. :)

Reactions: mrod1975