Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My roadtrip setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the Savannah SC a fellow MSer asked about my setup so I thought I'd share. I'm on a trip from Miami to Wolcott, CO.

The dash camera is a Garmin Virb set on a 20 minute loop. The arm is from RAM Mounts and the vent mount is from ProClip.

The mounted phone is a Galaxy Note 3 and the mount is from ProClip.

The computer is an HP Chromebook with a 4g modem to keep me busy during charges.

The phone in the center console area is a Galaxy S4, my work phone. Headphones because only one phone can be on Bluetooth at a time and the Note has all my audiobooks.

DuMEECU.jpg

In case of an incident. It records speed, location, and other data just in case it's needed. Also in case I get harassed by the police, I've been pulled over twice because the officer didn't think someone who looks like me could have a nice car...

GRkcQLb.jpg

I drive cross country a lot and apparently look like a potential drug mule or something. The last time they took the seats of my car out and left me on the side of I80 for over 3 hours because my car was too clean and I was driving a little under the limit in the right lane.

In case of an incident. It records speed, location, and other data just in case it's needed. Also in case I get harassed by the police, I've been pulled over twice because the officer didn't think someone who looks like me could have a nice car...

Darth Vader? Dark sith?

I don't know Star Wars lol

nice set up, looks like you've got the essentials for a road trip. music/web access