TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My Seven Year Old Daughter Wrote a Tesla Commercial

Discussion in 'Model S' started by cschock, Mar 10, 2014.

1. cschock

cschock Member

Cute story, not sure which forum to put it in...

We've had our Model S for two weeks under a year now and this afternoon my daughter came into my office and told me she wanted to tell me about the Tesla commercial she made up. You have to read this in a monster truck rally voice (like she used) for best effect. Here is her advertisement...

This is why you want to buy a Tesla

One. It's electric, it doesn't pollute
    Two. It's awesome!
    Three. It has optional kid seats in the back
    Four. It broke the testing machine!

Buy a Tesla today.

Tesla Motors. It's Awesome!

Kids get it, all her friends love the car too! I intend to give her the car for her 16th birthday. I think she'll be pleased! :cool:

2. Jeff Miller

Jeff Miller Member

Nice!

My 7 year old daughter hasn't written anything like that yet, but she definitely likes riding in the Tesla...

3. Alysashley79

Alysashley79 Member

How very creative of your daughter! I read it to my 8 year old son and he said to replace the "it's awesome" with the everything is awesome song from the Lego movie

"everything is awesome...when you own a TESLA..." (If you've seen the movie it'll make sense if not sorry)

4. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Active Member

I'm totally adoptable. :biggrin: