Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Solar Roof Journey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received an email last night 4/10/21 from Tesla stating that prices have increased and a new Purchase Agreement would be sent to me. To note I have already executed a Purchase agreement in the past which was also signed by Tesla.

On the new Purchase Agreement that I did receive late last night 4/10/21 Tesla has Increased my Solar panel cost by more than $10K with a message if I am not happy I can cancel and they will refund me my $100 deposit.

Very sad to see it end like this and wanting to know if others have experienced the same.

Tesla should never do this to client who are actually at the Install stage I would have definitely understood if I was a new purchaser starting the process now.
Wow I am sorry to hear this. 😕 It’s not right if you have/had a signed purchase agreement. I would feel very slighted and that’s coming from a huge fanboy of theirs. Maybe tweet Elon. Some have had luck in getting “funny” practices reviewed and reversed by him.