Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My speed limits have gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the pre-loaded speed limits on my Model 3 have vanished. It'll still read them from road signs and gantries when it's in a good mood, but anything that was drawn from the maps is missing. Map version 2022.40.something. I wasn't offered it as an update (sneaky download in the background) and it's actually surprisingly annoying because it borks the adaptive cruise control too, because it'll frequently reset to a totally random speed.

Two-fingered salute had no effect.

Not sure how you can block it other than turning WiFi off.

All the pre-loaded speed limits on my Model 3 have vanished. It'll still read them from road signs and gantries when it's in a good mood, but anything that was drawn from the maps is missing. Map version 2022.40.something. I wasn't offered it as an update (sneaky download in the background) and it's actually surprisingly annoying because it borks the adaptive cruise control too, because it'll frequently reset to a totally random speed.

Two-fingered salute had no effect.

Not sure how you can block it other than turning WiFi off.
Same here. Had a download yesterday morning but never an option to install it. This makes sense now but I have the same issue with multiple speed limits missing.