Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My speed limits have gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, guys. Noticed on both 2022.40.4.1 and 2022.40.4.2

Weird bug:

Attachments

• IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 101
As far as I know, this is related to the EU-2022.40-14215 nav/map data. (Note that the nav/map version is separate from your software version.) I think it probably affects all cars in the UK that have downloaded the new nav/map data.

I don't think there's anything you can do except wait for Tesla to push out a fix.

As far as I know, this is related to the EU-2022.40-14215 nav/map data. (Note that the nav/map version is separate from your software version.) I think it probably affects all cars in the UK that have downloaded the new nav/map data.

I don't think there's anything you can do except wait for Tesla to push out a fix.
In a fortnight… 😂

In a fortnight… 😂

Thankfully map updates can be rolled back. Won't be the first time. I think I've had 5 map updates, of which two were to fix issues - one a rollback to previous version which occurred quite quickly, one being a take 2 - that took quite a few months. Thankfully, unlike software updates appearing to be a no go wrt rollback, the same seems not to apply to nav updates.

Full history here.

My car has speed limits but it keeps on resetting CC/AP set speed passing motorway exits. For instance 70=>55 or 50mph and associated unexpected braking. Seems to be a very recent change. Currently on 2022.40.8.

Also a previous iteration did seem to adjust the limit (but not the speed) for variable speed limits. This seems to have stopped working.

My car has speed limits but it keeps on resetting CC/AP set speed passing motorway exits. For instance 70=>55 or 50mph and associated unexpected braking. Seems to be a very recent change. Currently on 2022.40.8.

Also a previous iteration did seem to adjust the limit (but not the speed) for variable speed limits. This seems to have stopped working.
Has your map version changed recently?

I have most of the speed limits back after the 44.2 update. However, a passing observation from having driven up and then back down the M3 yesterday. It appeared to me that the speed limit disappeared at points where there had recently been roadworks — almost as if the car was expecting temporary signs but wasn't finding them. Or am I reading too much into it?