Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY SR option missing from order page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most likely the SR Y will be back up on the website shortly, but most likely Tesla is changing the specs on it (possibly giving it a "partial premium" interior and listing it with 30 days of complimentary Premium Connectivity service.... just like they did with the Model 3 SR+ around this time last year).

• Funny
Reactions: cdswm3
Most likely the SR Y will be back up on the website shortly, but most likely Tesla is changing the specs on it (possibly giving it a "partial premium" interior and listing it with 30 days of complimentary Premium Connectivity service.... just like they did with the Model 3 SR+ around this time last year).
They had already changed the premium connectivity to 30 days for the SR on the order page weeks ago

Nope, not yet but I know lot of ppl are ahead of me in the queue waiting for VIN to be assigned, my order date is 2/8. It is crazy how tesla decides the queue order, i see someone with order date of 2020 still waiting and someone else with same configuration gets VIN assigned for the order date of 2021. I wish they make this process transparent so ppl dont have to get anxious about their delivery date.

Nope, not yet but I know lot of ppl are ahead of me in the queue waiting for VIN to be assigned, my order date is 2/8. It is crazy how tesla decides the queue order, i see someone with order date of 2020 still waiting and someone else with same configuration gets VIN assigned for the order date of 2021. I wish they make this process transparent so ppl dont have to get anxious about their delivery date.

The latest I heard today is that you will get your SR. New orders are also accepted but through the dealer and by phoning Tesla. They just don't want to put it on their website due to the sub-standard range spec.