Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My summon stopped working today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

viper2ko

Aug 30, 2017
USA
2017 S75D. Summoned it fine last night into the garage. This morning when I left it started to come out of the garage then stopped, It was close to the edge I got in myself and pulled it out. Then when I got home I had it setup for summon back in the garage and the car doesn't respond to a long press of the keyfod or summon on the app doesn't work. I tried driving around the block and coming back (autopilot features work). My car is going in tomorrow for other issues, but they will also be looking at this. Has this ever happened to anyone?

It's the normal thing, software is so complex, if anything goes wrong, reboot it before even asking questions.

The IT Crowd had a tape recorder that answered every phone call with 'Did you turn it off and on?' first for a reason, and, speaking from an IT person's point of view, this has bit even me more times that I want to remember. :D

Glad it was that simple!

It's the normal thing, software is so complex, if anything goes wrong, reboot it before even asking questions.

The IT Crowd had a tape recorder that answered every phone call with 'Did you turn it off and on?' first for a reason, and, speaking from an IT person's point of view, this has bit even me more times that I want to remember. :D

Glad it was that simple!

I let the car power down and came back and it still didnt work. Didnt realize the wheel reboot was different