TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My Tesla: A lovestory of a mouse and her car

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Joan C. Gratz, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Joan C. Gratz

Joan C. Gratz Member

My Tesla: A lovestory of a mouse and her car

This is a illustrated book based on the author's impulse purchase of the Model S while shopping in the mall. It is a whimsical look at the concerns and pleasures of a Tesla owner. The book can be purchased from the author or more cheaply on Amazon. The price on Amazon is $6.85 for a soft cover paper edition and $2.99 for a Kindle version. The book is appropriate for children and adults
    and should be of interest to those who own or wish to buy a Tesla.

List Date: 8/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: My Tesla: A lovestory of a mouse and her car
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $12.99

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    e5f7e2d4-c11b-4abc-bb76-59eff48cc0152.jpg
    7db844c7-73ee-47d0-8113-3e4a2f71fd922.jpg
    a0f9114a-8ed8-4872-b2c0-d3cc914c5f1b2.jpg
    cc8a9686-57ef-4181-88dd-7e51d5cb8ff52.jpg