Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla delivery advisor is OOO rest of week... but my car is ready to be picked up! Options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just finalized and fulfilled complete payment of the Model 3 in my account (yes, in Texas you have to do that before they can schedule delivery).

Well everything was going smoothly and I was working with my delivery advisor to schedule delivery by end of this week, so I could have the car in time for the weekend.

Turns out, she's gonna be out of office rest of week on personal leave! Do I have any other options? Feel like I should be able to call in or something and schedule my delivery pickup (especially considering it's completely paid off with a $0.00 balance on my account).

I know I'm being bratty and impatient, but Tesla has unique ways of testing one's patience...

I guess there’s one item I left out. The bank from my lender is being wired/sent tomorrow. So doesn’t my original advisor have to handle that BEFORE any delivery can be scheduled? (Granted, I do currently have a delivery date of next week)

If you mean your banks is wiring the funds to Tesla tomorrow then you will have to wait until they update your account. The delivery advisor shouldn't have a hand in that transaction other than to look at your account to see if the funds where put to your account.

Once the balance on the account is satisfied amd your car is ready then you should be able to pick it up regardless which delivery person is there.

Oh wow ok talked with my advisor briefly. She said in Texas, the funds have to fully clear before they can schedule delivery. Meaning the lender mailed the check and gave tracking number and proof. Which is normally good enough. Except in Texas.

They/Tesla need the check to arrive and then have it deposited. Ugh probably looking at next week then