Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla does 18 mph!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Number of miles travelled plus time driving, I have over 45 miles per hour average speed. However, when I include all charge time I accept not all charging is journey charging) it amounts to 18 mph

Vroom Vroom (silently of course!)

Was this because you interrupted your journey by charging or did this include home charging? It will be hugely variable ... some people do hardly any charging away from home whilst others do a large proportion. So, do you do high proportion of charging during your journey's? If not then the 18mph outcome doesn't really mean anything.

Was this because you interrupted your journey by charging or did this include home charging? It will be hugely variable ... some people do hardly any charging away from home whilst others do a large proportion. So, do you do high proportion of charging during your journey's? If not then the 18mph outcome doesn't really mean anything.
It is meaningless, of course. I do long motorway journeys, most weekends and shorter ones during the week. I am able to charge free locally, so unaffected by that charge time and superchargers on the big journey, having left, 'charged up'.