TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

My Tesla Login Problem

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by SeattleTempo, Jun 27, 2017.

1. SeattleTempo

SeattleTempo Member

Anyone else having problems logging into My Tesla at Tesla.com?

Mine keeps saying "enter valid username". I can reset my password (using my username) and it logs me in after I reset the password, but then if I log out I can't log back in, same error message.

App works fine with my regular login information (including the username)

2. BrettS

BrettS Member

I just tried and I had no trouble logging in.

3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Do you have access to another PC to test on? Since it works with the app, that's the next thing to rule out.

4. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Yes I had that problem all day yesterday on different browsers and Mac and PC. A password reset fixed it, but I haven't tried logging out again. It's definitely something wrong on their end.

5. ElectricPi

ElectricPi New Member

I am having the same problem. I just sent Tesla Customer Service an email about this. I'm relieved that I am not the only one having the problem.

6. ahkahn

ahkahn Member

Same issue here... got in after password reset, but once you log out, you have to reset it again to get back in.

7. chris5639

chris5639 Member

I'm having the same issue in Chrome. Works from Microsoft Internet Explorer (gasp!) Works from Chrome on mobile as well. I tried clearing out my cookies, no joy. Started up yesterday. I'll just use it from IE until they fix the problem. I don't want to reset my password as I have multiple mobile devices set up with the app.