Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla model 3 Garage is ready and waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9D8FE4C2-8A64-4338-8C3E-69C97CD762E0.jpeg
A8BAFC81-663F-41E0-A2A6-0F8E0CA88F32.jpeg
On March 30 i went to my local Tesla store, spent the night on the street all for the opportunity to realise a dream. On March 31, 2016 as the 8th person in line i was finally put my deposit on a model 3. Today the final piece of my model 3 preparation arrived. My wife gifted me a wall charger for Christmas, to complete my Tesla garage project.

Now, i continue to patiently wait for my turn to configure my model 3. Current estimate is late 2018.
Wish all fellow Model 3 owners and reservationists and Fantastic 2018.

Today the final piece of my model 3 preparation arrived.
Dog almighty! That is over the top! :eek: I see I need to up my game!

There has never been a car like this that evokes this kind of passion - 500K reservationists, standing in line over night, agonizing who gets their's first by a couple of weeks, and designer garages that put many houses to shame - not even the Model T. Utterly amazing!

View attachment 269565 View attachment 269566 On March 30 i went to my local Tesla store, spent the night on the street all for the opportunity to realise a dream. On March 31, 2016 as the 8th person in line i was finally put my deposit on a model 3. Today the final piece of my model 3 preparation arrived. My wife gifted me a wall charger for Christmas, to complete my Tesla garage project.

Now, i continue to patiently wait for my turn to configure my model 3. Current estimate is late 2018.
Wish all fellow Model 3 owners and reservationists and Fantastic 2018.
That’s the coolest Tesla garage I’ve seen yet, but what’s the tool boxes for? I gave away my tools on Craigslist when my S arrived. All you’ll need is a bottle of distilled water and a tire pressure gauge.