Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

my tesla model x Signature edition what that mean

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
my tesla model x Signature edition what that mean
my car is model x 90d 2017 ( Signature edition )
what that mean Signature edition ? today my frined told me it's first edition of tesla ?
that mean car is more expisnve or what the deferent ?

SUP THO

Feb 22, 2020
San Francisco
From an article dating back to 2015:

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition is a fully loaded Tesla Model X and comes with a 90 kWh battery providing a driving range of 250 miles on a single charge. Based on the Tesla Model X P90D, the Signature Edition's motor produces 259 horsepower at the front and 503 horsepower at the rear. Allowing the Tesla Model X Signature Edition to go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds or 3.2 seconds with the Ludicrous Mode while keeping an EPA-rated 89 MPGe and, as mentioned earlier, you'll get 250 miles on a full charge.

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition also includes the Tesla Autopilot feature, three second-row seats, and flat-folding third-row seat. It comes standard with all-wheel drive, sensor-equipped falcon wing doors and free access to Tesla's Supercharger network.
The Story Behind The Tesla Model X Signature Edition

Reactions: oliver4ever

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
From an article dating back to 2015:

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition is a fully loaded Tesla Model X and comes with a 90 kWh battery providing a driving range of 250 miles on a single charge. Based on the Tesla Model X P90D, the Signature Edition's motor produces 259 horsepower at the front and 503 horsepower at the rear. Allowing the Tesla Model X Signature Edition to go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds or 3.2 seconds with the Ludicrous Mode while keeping an EPA-rated 89 MPGe and, as mentioned earlier, you'll get 250 miles on a full charge.

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition also includes the Tesla Autopilot feature, three second-row seats, and flat-folding third-row seat. It comes standard with all-wheel drive, sensor-equipped falcon wing doors and free access to Tesla's Supercharger network.
The Story Behind The Tesla Model X Signature Edition
great inforamtion that mean my car more expisnve :D of standart mx 90d ?

mjptech

Being cyberbullied by TMC users PhilDavid + DCEV
Mar 30, 2019
Ventura
In the US. Original poster is in Europe. They got cars later.

His car is a salvage from the US that's more than likely rooted by the people in the Ukraine that do this kind of stuff, so, it can show anything...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC