Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

my tesla model x Signature edition what that mean

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my tesla model x Signature edition what that mean
my car is model x 90d 2017 ( Signature edition )
what that mean Signature edition ? today my frined told me it's first edition of tesla ?
that mean car is more expisnve or what the deferent ?

From an article dating back to 2015:

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition is a fully loaded Tesla Model X and comes with a 90 kWh battery providing a driving range of 250 miles on a single charge. Based on the Tesla Model X P90D, the Signature Edition's motor produces 259 horsepower at the front and 503 horsepower at the rear. Allowing the Tesla Model X Signature Edition to go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds or 3.2 seconds with the Ludicrous Mode while keeping an EPA-rated 89 MPGe and, as mentioned earlier, you'll get 250 miles on a full charge.

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition also includes the Tesla Autopilot feature, three second-row seats, and flat-folding third-row seat. It comes standard with all-wheel drive, sensor-equipped falcon wing doors and free access to Tesla's Supercharger network.
The Story Behind The Tesla Model X Signature Edition

Reactions: oliver4ever
From an article dating back to 2015:

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition is a fully loaded Tesla Model X and comes with a 90 kWh battery providing a driving range of 250 miles on a single charge. Based on the Tesla Model X P90D, the Signature Edition's motor produces 259 horsepower at the front and 503 horsepower at the rear. Allowing the Tesla Model X Signature Edition to go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds or 3.2 seconds with the Ludicrous Mode while keeping an EPA-rated 89 MPGe and, as mentioned earlier, you'll get 250 miles on a full charge.

The Tesla Model X Signature Edition also includes the Tesla Autopilot feature, three second-row seats, and flat-folding third-row seat. It comes standard with all-wheel drive, sensor-equipped falcon wing doors and free access to Tesla's Supercharger network.
The Story Behind The Tesla Model X Signature Edition
great inforamtion that mean my car more expisnve :D of standart mx 90d ?