Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla Model Y ordered May 2021 automatically went on hold last Friday 13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The estimated delivery before that between Aug 2022 to Oct 2022 but it kept jumping all over the place.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I am not out of the country and scared that once I take it off hold they'll give me a delivery before I'm back.

Mine went on automatically hold last week too. I immediately took off hold and delivery timeline (may 27-july1) stayed the same. I emailed SA to ask what gives ? And they replied generically “Thank you for removing hold. You can view your delivery estimate through your account.”
No explanation at all.
I have a very old reservation and am thinking they dont want to sell me at a 14k discount compared to todays orders.

Reactions: JakesterMcZap
Yeah I have a 10k discount. It’s pretty classless of them to do it this way if that’s their intention. Kinda scummy.

Mine just said to wait until they’ll contact me like when I first filled in my details. Before they put it on hold it said July to sept timeline. I wonder if they just put me to the back of the line now.