TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My Tesla Nerd status was increased tonight....

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Muzzman1, Feb 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Muzzman1

Muzzman1 Member

So my wife decided to get me this band for my Birthday....I think it's very thoughtful....she says I always get everything I want myself, so she decided to get me something she knew I'd like....I do like it!

I got her a Model X for her birthday. :frown: She got the better end of that deal!

IMG_2379.jpg

2. ibcs

ibcs Member

Nice. I definitely see that in my future.

3. pedriscoll

pedriscoll Active Member

Like the Tesla band. Where did she get that? My wife just bought me an Apple Watch for my birthday as well, and I would like to buy that band.

4. Muzzman1

Muzzman1 Member

5. Maaz

Maaz Member

Haha nice!

6. Roamer

Roamer Member

Anyone can get an X. A Tesla watch band....That is special. Keep that woman.