Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla S P85d nightmare. I don't think I ever want another tesla ever again and want to get rid of this junk asap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me sum it up-

OP bought a "deal" he was hoping to "trade up" to the next man.
Somehow along the way he found out (maybe he knew from the start), that this car had an accident.
Then he decided to re-list the car, of course "naive" and on the edge of legality, clean, while in parallel he
CAME HERE AND GASLIGHTED THE COMMUNITY, LET ALONE POTENTIAL BUYERS.

What are you doing here? You whine and accuse your predecessors of the exact tactics You seem to be used to?
Raising hell and painting a bad image of Tesla per-se as if P85Ds are potential foul apples.
WTF
You deserve to be banned.

Amen. Get this dude out of here. Everyone sees him for the fraud that he is.

You know what I think? This is crazy. I think you people accusing me of maliciously or on purpose selling a vehicle that was in an accident under a clean title are insane. When I realized it was a leased or rental car (learned that after the re-list, during this thread and the last listing) and noticed tesla said it had body damage (because I thought it was just repainted until I looked at the documents again after contacting a lawyer and this can be confirmed because I originally posted it saying tesla told me it was repainted) I took it off of ebay. I also posted earlier stating that I totally forgot about telsas comment and just thought it had a repainted section with a broken turn signal light, although I thought it was suspicious but it could have just been a coincidence because a repaint could just be for scratches and dents.

I'm not trying to sell a defective vehicle or hide history if it was in an accident. Get a life you jerks. I'm tired of defending myself and reiterating everything I say because a few trolls want to twist the facts and accuse me of being a shitty person no matter what I say! To me a buy it now price isn't a list price when you accept offers or list it for an auction as well. I listed the buy it now at an extremely high price on purpose! And rejected all offers. That's not trying very hard to sell a car in my opinion. Because I wasn't trying hard to sell it while I was still researching things about it. Again, it was in service a lot so I didn't have it very much AND WHEN I FOUND OUT IT HAD BODY DAMAGE I REMOVED THE EBAY LISTING

This proves my point that no one should own a tesla if the community is just going to violate the forum rules and attack and accuse and assume things from others and especially if they are going to stalk and post information I requested you to not post like the vin

The carfax did say 1 previous owner when I bought the car. Not sure why some of you think I'm somehow lying about these vehicle reports saying it said apx was the only previous owner. That's what they say. I stated on my listing it was posted on carfax originally when it was sold to me

Why would I ever buy another tesla after having to go though all this bs, because the second I have a question I'll just get attacked again or doxxed. This is crazy. Where are the mods?! Why would you ever think it's okay to post someone's location?! I think you're also completely messed up in the head if you don't see a problem with kazkorp's behavior

Please, everyone just stfu on this post already because it's off topic and gone beyond the advice I asked for. These forums are not here to defame characters, discus laws, post someone's vehicle history, or send what they post here to another car dealership

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny
Reactions: Ciaopec
Again OP, buying a used car is purely a game of luck. You might end up with a good working car or you stuck with a bad car because the previous owner kicked the can down the road. The risk could be minimized by buying a used car with mft warranty, get extended warranty or pay for a PPI. You purchased a used car which costs more than most people paying for a brand new car without all of those. That was a big gamble. In this case, you ended up with a used car with issues.
When people started telling you that your used car buying process was completely wrong then you attacked them. Your open post wasn't asking for help. You were asking for empathy and asked people to be nice to you because of your personal problems. Your posts didn't help your case.

But hey, if you dislike the car that much and don't want it to be a liability to you. I'm pretty sure CarMax, Carvana or any other wholesalers will buy your car without asking you to disclose anything. They even buy cars with visible damages. The last car that I sold to one of them, they didn't even test drive. I parked the car on the street, esigned all papers, gave them the keys, they handed me check and left. A few days later, the car was gone from my street.

Why would I ever buy another tesla after having to go though all this bs, because the second I have a question I'll just get attacked again or doxxed. This is crazy. Where are the mods?! Why would you ever think it's okay to post someone's location?! I think you're also completely messed up in the head if you don't see a problem with kazkorp's behavior

Please, everyone just stfu on this post already because it's off topic and gone beyond the advice I asked for. These forums are not here to defame characters, discus laws, post someone's vehicle history, or send what they post here to another car dealership

I knew some shitty people owned teslas but holy f

Lied about APX being the original owner. Posted numerous falsehoods about how they "screwed you over and ripped you off," several times
Lied about listing the car for $18000 more than you paid a few months later, several times.
Lied about not knowing it had accident damage when stating a clear carfax, twice, on ebay.
Lied about me posting "personal information" aka a Vin, that YOU POSTED.
Lied about me "doxing you" and your location, located in an ebay ad that YOU MENTIONED.
Threatened to illegally leave my business a negative review for calling you out.
Threatened to sue me for sending this thread to the business you're defaming.

You are a sociopath and I have no clue how youre still here. At least the community sees you for what you are.

Last edited:
Again OP, buying a used car is purely a game of luck. You might end up with a good working car or you stuck with a bad car because the previous owner kicked the can down the road. The risk could be minimized by buying a used car with mft warranty, get extended warranty or pay for a PPI. You purchased a used car which costs more than most people paying for a brand new car without all of those. That was a big gamble. In this case, you ended up with a used car with issues.
When people started telling you that your used car buying process was completely wrong then you attacked them. Your open post wasn't asking for help. You were asking for empathy and asked people to be nice to you because of your personal problems. Your posts didn't help your case.

But hey, if you dislike the car that much and don't want it to be a liability to you. I'm pretty sure CarMax, Carvana or any other wholesalers will buy your car without asking you to disclose anything. They even buy cars with visible damages. The last car that I sold to one of them, they didn't even test drive. I parked the car on the street, esigned all papers, gave them the keys, they handed me check and left. A few days later, the car was gone from my street.
True, but I don't think I attacked people who were genuinely giving advice. I think you need to realize the difference between posts like this giving advice and how I said thanks for them, and kazkorp outright harassing me and me responding to them

Lied about APX being the original owner. Posted numerous falsehoods about how they "screwed you over and ripped you off," several times
Lied about listing the car for $18000 more than you paid a few months later, several times.
Lied about not knowing it had accident damage when stating a clear carfax, twice, on ebay.
Lied about me "doxing you" and your location, located in an ebay ad that YOU MENTIONED.
Threatened to illegally leave my business a negative review for calling you out.

You are a sociopath and I have no clue how youre still here. At least the community sees you for what you are.
Dude, I never posted my location. I asked you to not post my VIN but you kept doing so and then you posted my location asking me to come to your dealership after making it difficult for me to sell my car by defaming my character on here. You need to realize your actions have consequences and I can sue you for damages now. I never posted my ebay link in this thread. I just mentioned I was attempting to sell a vehicle on ebay, something which wouldn't be easy to find once the listings were ended but you posted pictures and links to them after they were marked as ended, making it easy to find my ebay profile from here.

I did not lie about apx being the original owner. The vehicle history reports said they are the original owner! Did I misunderstand the report? It doesn't say there were two previous owners, just one and their name is apx on the carfax.

I didn't list the car for only 75k, as I explained that was a max price so that the auction could go up but not surpass that amount. Not sure why you don't understand what I tell you but you making up stuff about me doesn't help prove you're sane

You're lying about two of the things in quotes because I never said those things: I never said "you doxxed me" . I never said "apx ripped me off and screwed me" or "screwed me over and ripped me off" . And guess what, personal identifying information is anything that can identify someone, which includes what city they live in.

I think I can leave you a bad review because I do have contact with your business, on this thread, right now and it's been negative. I never said how I would review you. You are assuming it'll be though Google but I can post articles about you and still be within my first amendment right. You threatened to sue me for that.

Addressing your accusing me of defaming apx and again about you thinking I was lying about not knowing about the damage:

as I already stated: I totally forgot that tesla said it had body work done until I re-read their inspection when I was uploading the documents to a lawyer, which was in the middle of the last ebay listing right before I took it down/ended it for that reason

I don't see how I apparently defamed apx when I just stated what they did, but you making up stuff about me to harm my character is defaming me. I need you to realize that you can't just defame someone and then turn around and gaslight them claiming they are the ones defaming people and then expect to keep having good business reviews because that's terrible customer service. This is why I told you to go get therapy.

Dude, I never posted my location. I asked you to not post my VIN but you kept doing so and then you posted my location asking me to come to your dealership after making it difficult for me to sell my car by defaming my character on here. You need to realize your actions have consequences and I can sue you for damages now. I never posted my ebay link in this thread. I just mentioned I was attempting to sell a vehicle on ebay, something which wouldn't be easy to find once the listings were ended but you posted pictures and links to them after they were marked as ended, making it easy to find my ebay profile from here.

I did not lie about apx being the original owner. The vehicle history reports said they are the original owner! Did I misunderstand the report? It doesn't say there were two previous owners, just one and their name is apx on the carfax.

I didn't list the car for only 75k, as I explained that was a max price so that the auction could go up but not surpass that amount. Not sure why you don't understand what I tell you but you making up stuff about me doesn't help prove you're sane

You're lying about two of the things in quotes because I never said those things: I never said "you doxxed me" . I never said "apx ripped me off and screwed me" or "screwed me over and ripped me off" . And guess what, personal identifying information is anything that can identify someone, which includes what city they live in.

I think I can leave you a bad review because I do have contact with your business, on this thread, right now and it's been negative. I never said how I would review you. You are assuming it'll be though Google but I can post articles about you and still be within my first amendment right. You threatened to sue me for that.

Lol. Holy victim mentality and lack of common sense.

Your location on your profile here says ohio. Your ebay ad says cuyhoga falls. Thats public information. Have a hard time understanding that?
You posted your vin. I did not guess it. Again, more public information.
Your own autocheck report that you posted and on your ebay ad clearly shows your car to be purchased from auction by APX. Lied about them being the original owners, even got your ex-friend @STS-134 caught up in your lies, and now he looks foolish.
You stated here that they sold you a vehicle with frame damage, and somehow knew about it. You stated here that they are the original owners and had express knowledge of it. Thats proven false, by your own accounts. Thats actual slander. Be prepared.
I never sold the car or listed it for 75k, not sure where that's coming from but it's not even being listed for sale right now so stfu
You did list the car with a buy it now of $75,000. Then lied and said that never happened. Several times. Credibility - shot.
You are not a customer of my business. You're a sociopath that got called out for your fraud and now youre threatening to leave my business a negative review, which I promise I will pursue to the fullest extent of the law, and post it here like everything else I've exposed you for. You're going to be in enough legal action as it is.

"I totally forgot that tesla said it had body work done when I listed the auction as zero accidents" lol. Good luck with that.

I will not keep going over this and beating a dead horse. If you want to continue making yourself look foolish, go ahead. Every post is more and more damaging information against you. Keep it up.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Pandas752
Blimey, this thread is great.

A counterpoint:

I've been looking for the next step up from my 85D. A P100D, maybe, or a Raven LR. Anyway. I found what looked on the surface to be a great 2019 LR down in Florida, about an hour away from where my folks live. Clean Carfax and Autocheck, and seems to have FSD paid for. So I talked with the dealership, looked into flights etc with the idea of flying down, picking up the car, spending a day or two with the fam and driving home again.

Yesterday I had it inspected. The front bumper has been poorly repainted, there are multiple scratches and chips, the alignment is off and both headlights need replacing (although I guess the warranty should cover this). Inside there are stains, marks and at least one damaged piece of trim. Sooo, much as I'd have liked to go for this particular car, I'm going to let it pass.

I'm out $180 for the inspection - which I consider to be money very well spent - and I'm not spending $70k+ on a car with potential issues. It could be fine, of course, needing nothing more than an alignment and a good detail / paint correction. But I'm not taking the risk.

Have a great day, y'all :)

Reactions: Kazkorp

A counterpoint:

I've been looking for the next step up from my 85D. A P100D, maybe, or a Raven LR. Anyway. I found what looked on the surface to be a great 2019 LR down in Florida, about an hour away from where my folks live. Clean Carfax and Autocheck, and seems to have FSD paid for. So I talked with the dealership, looked into flights etc with the idea of flying down, picking up the car, spending a day or two with the fam and driving home again.

Yesterday I had it inspected. The front bumper has been poorly repainted, there are multiple scratches and chips, the alignment is off and both headlights need replacing (although I guess the warranty should cover this). Inside there are stains, marks and at least one damaged piece of trim. Sooo, much as I'd have liked to go for this particular car, I'm going to let it pass.

I'm out $180 for the inspection - which I consider to be money very well spent - and I'm not spending $70k+ on a car with potential issues. It could be fine, of course, needing nothing more than an alignment and a good detail / paint correction. But I'm not taking the risk.

I'm sorry that happened to you but I'm really happy for you that you were able to find out important information about it and get out of that sale. I wish I did an inspection before buying as well

I hope you have a good day as well

Lol. Holy victim mentality and lack of common sense.

Your location on your profile here says ohio. Your ebay ad says cuyhoga falls. Thats public information. Have a hard time understanding that?
You posted your vin. I did not guess it. Again, more public information.
Your own autocheck report that you posted and on your ebay ad clearly shows your car to be purchased from auction by APX. Lied about them being the original owners, even got your ex-friend @STS-134 caught up in your lies, and now he looks foolish.
You stated here that they sold you a vehicle with frame damage, and somehow knew about it. You stated here that they are the original owners and had express knowledge of it. Thats proven false, by your own accounts. Thats actual slander. Be prepared.

You did list the car with a buy it now of $75,000. Then lied and said that never happened. Several times. Credibility - shot.
You are not a customer of my business. You're a sociopath that got called out for your fraud and now youre threatening to leave my business a negative review, which I promise I will pursue to the fullest extent of the law, and post it here like everything else I've exposed you for. You're going to be in enough legal action as it is.

"I totally forgot that tesla said it had body work done when I listed the auction as zero accidents" lol. Good luck with that.

I will not keep going over this and beating a dead horse. If you want to continue making yourself look foolish, go ahead. Every post is more and more damaging information against you. Keep it up.
I think you're very confused. Where did I say "apx sold me a vehicle with frame damage" ? I said I was getting the vehicle inspected for frame damage due to the severity of the damage that came with the car

How can there be more than one owner if the carfax they posted when I bought the car said 1 owner?

You literally said "feel free to reach out as we're in Cleveland if you need help or have any further questions." that's you confirming me as a potential customer

Why would I ever buy another tesla after having to go though all this bs
What does Tesla have to do with any of this? They produced this car 7 years ago. I don't think it's any different than buying a used Toyota that has engine issues, has been in an accident that wasn't disclosed, has transmission issues, etc. Well okay, maybe it's more like a used BMW given the cost of parts and repairs (but seriously, all luxury cars tend to be like this). But if that were to happen, would you blame Toyota or BMW? Or blame the previous owner(s) for neglecting it? Buying a used car is a huge risk, and buying a used luxury car especially so. There's a reason why luxury cars depreciate so quickly. The good thing about this incident is that I think this is a mistake you're unlikely to repeat.

What does Tesla have to do with any of this? They produced this car 7 years ago. I don't think it's any different than buying a used Toyota that has engine issues, has been in an accident that wasn't disclosed, has transmission issues, etc. Well okay, maybe it's more like a used BMW given the cost of parts and repairs (but seriously, all luxury cars tend to be like this). But if that were to happen, would you blame Toyota or BMW? Or blame the previous owner(s) for neglecting it? Buying a used car is a huge risk, and buying a used luxury car especially so. There's a reason why luxury cars depreciate so quickly. The good thing about this incident is that I think this is a mistake you're unlikely to repeat.
Right, it's not teslas fault the community is attacking me on here, but the community attacking me on here makes me not want to ever own a tesla or recommend others to owning one. I wasn't trying to say I won't get a tesla for normal maintenance problems or even these things that weren't specifically disclosed to me but the problem I have is the sc taking a lot time and some of the community

And yeah I won't ever not get a car inspection before a purchase ever again.

I think you're very confused. Where did I say "apx sold me a vehicle with frame damage" ? I said I was getting the vehicle inspected for frame damage due to the severity of the damage that came with the car

How can there be more than one owner if the carfax they posted when I bought the car said 1 owner?

You literally said "feel free to reach out as we're in Cleveland if you need help or have any further questions." that's you confirming me as a potential customer

Several times in this thread. The dealership is never listed as an owner on cars for sale. Surely you are not this ignorant or dense. What do you think when you see over a thousand one owner vehicles being sold by tesla, or any other dealership? You also confirmed the vehicle was a previous fleet or lease vehicle by the previous owner.

I told you to reach out to me if you have any further questions or need help with whats incorrectly posted or misrepresented in this thread. You never have or will do business with my company. This is not us doing business. You have not paid for goods or services from my company. You are not a customer of ours. You are someone we have exposed in an online forum as being deceptive in nature, and tried to retaliate with a fake negative review.

• Funny
Reactions: Pandas752
Several times in this thread. The dealership is never listed as an owner on cars for sale. Surely you are not this ignorant or dense. What do you think when you see over a thousand one owner vehicles being sold by tesla, or any other dealership? You also confirmed the vehicle was a previous fleet or lease vehicle by the previous owner.

I told you to reach out to me if you have any further questions or need help with whats incorrectly posted or misrepresented in this thread. You never have or will do business with my company. This is not us doing business. You have not paid for goods or services from my company. You are not a customer of ours. You are someone we have exposed in an online forum as being deceptive in nature, and tried to retaliate with a fake negative review.
Why would the carfax state the only owner was apx if there were other owners? I never posted a review for your company

"You never have or will do business with my company." but you don't even know my name so how can you be sure?

A counterpoint:

I was looking to purchase a P100D too and walked away from 3 deals because they didn't pass my inspection. One of them has very low mileage, super clean Carfax and Autocheck but has a bended front plate and some hidden front end damages. Nothing that couldn't be fixed. Man, I wish I knew the future market. That would be a great buy if the car only needs a few broken plastic parts replace to make it whole again.

In OP's case, the car was first registered in AK which is a region with very bad weather condition for any cars. My guess is the car has panel damage and rock chips which look bad but normal in those areas. It can happen to any cars. I personally don't buy cars that have been registered up north. Also, a P85D is a high performance car, don't expect last owners to be gentle with it. OP's lack of used car buying experience and the mentality of sue him, sue her, sue everyone who disagrees with him really show.

Status
Not open for further replies.