TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My Tesla Status

Discussion in 'Model S' started by DaveVa, Jun 4, 2012.

1. DaveVa

DaveVa Sig Perf #236 VIN #484

The latest blog said the following about the My Tesla page:

"You can stay connected throughout the process via our updated MY TESLA dashboard. Access your own private dashboard at teslamotors.com and see exactly where your car stands at any point in the process. The updated Design Studio is a big part of bringing your MY TESLA garage to life. Be sure to check out how these two updated features work seamlessly together and let us know what you think."

My status still says the same "Reserved" that it has for months, even though I have locked down my configuration and sent back my paper work. Wondering if anyone has seen any additional status information. If they are delivering cars on the 22nd then I would think the founders cars would be "in production". It will be interesting to see how detailed this status will get. I can imagine a FedEx type tracking - e.g. stamping, drive train assembly, interior assembly, painting, test etc...

2. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

With pictures of your specific car! That'd be something!

3. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

There was sort of an attempt at that with the later Roadsters, but it wasn't very up to date and with very few milestones.

4. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I'd like to see that as well. FWIW, now that my number has been called, I now see a "design" button next to my reservation and a price -- though I don't know if that's just a product of the general update that happened.

5. AndyM

AndyM Member

I think that's general... my P1988 allowed me to design the vehicle in "My Garage", and its there now.

6. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

General.

I'm 8995 and designed mine. Pretty fun, too! I have a couple of Roasters in my garage as well as Model S's!

I'm loving the metallic blue now...

7. gjamrok

gjamrok Junior Member

Same here. It's really shaping up to be able to see the design and options along with the price. Also, I think it is nice they took the Federal Tax Credit out of the price so you can see a pre-tax incentives price.