Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla "Used Inventory" buying experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems we had very similar ideas. As, I was also in the market for a Model 3 and rented one from Herz, which I took on road trip to get the full experience. After, the trip I decided to purchase one. I was able to buy a 2020 SR for a little over 39k all said and done with less than 11k miles. Very clean and 1 owner. So, it just depends on the model your are looking for and having patience to find one at your price point.

I have ordered 2019 Model S performance 2 weeks ago and waiting on delivery. Fingers crossed.
I took the delivery today and thrilled after seeing the condition of car. It is in mint condition and Tesla did a great job in detailing. Process was smooth and easy. I see all the features included as they stated. Amazing experience.

Attachments

• IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 104
I love buying from Tesla used inventory. It looks like the pricing reflects the condition of the car beyond age and mileage. I've seen two cars with similar age, mileage, and configuration, being priced $2k apart. So either you get a mint, or you get value.