Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Thoughts After 2 Years of Ownership

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As with most things AR posts on here, I concur. But he's a lightweight, only 35k miles in 2 years? Try 35k in 1 year. He needs to expand his territory and drive more.

LOL... agreed! This is funny. When I had my Prius I drove about 20,000 miles annually. I had a lot of foreclosures listed at the time and had to perform many property inspections on a regular basis. Since the foreclosure wave is (thankfully) a thing of the past, I now drive primarily to traditional listing appointments closer to my side of town. I generally work more with sellers than buyers, so I drive a lot less than my peers who show a lot of homes.

You will love it so much that you'll question your sanity.
And your family will tell you to "shut up about that car and get off the geeky forum." To no avail!

Seriously, I've only had mine 6 weeks, but have decided to sell my beloved Ferrari California. As fun as it is, and as beautiful, I just want to drive the Tesla all the time now! And the thought of having to go to a gas station? The Horror!

Sanity seriously questioned. Sigh.