TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My Tim Hortons center console!

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by SteveW25561, Jan 20, 2014.

1. SteveW25561

SteveW25561 Member

I'll admit I'm torn between the nice open space of the default Model S configuration vs the upcoming availability of the Telsa center console. I am on the waitlist and am looking forward to getting it (I'm tired of bumping my elbow on my morning coffee cup!).

Nevertheless, I've found the nice flat open area to be ideal for takeout -- no longer do I have to worry about food flying all over the place on turns and stops. I was grabbing some stuff at Tim Hortons (to us Canadians, it's a donut institution!) and thought it was cool how the bags look like they were sized for the center space!

I'm still thinking I'll like the center console: the images seem to imply that if the top is open there might still be enough room to put bags etc there as long as I don't have too much junk there!

IMG_0408.jpg

2. Martini

Martini Member

Mmmmm... Timmies.

3. Kalud

Kalud Member

Haha awesome!!

4. austinEV

austinEV Active Member

Where is the cup holder? No phone dock?

5. Chipper

Chipper Active Member