Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Top Tesla Accessories - What are yours?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@AdamHLG how do you like the dead pedal? i'm thinking about getting one for sure...

RPM Tesla has so many things i want the cart is always like $400+, lol

I love the dead pedal but the Luxe Mat flap covers the install area so I had to take it out because I love the Luxe mats more! I thought about putting the dead pedal over the mat, i.e., install it to the mat, but that looked stupid. So I am saving it to see if I can use it seasonally when the all weather mats go in, which arrive today. I'll send a pic if that works. If not, I'll sell you a used dead pedal for 20% off. lol.

I love the dead pedal but the Luxe Mat flap covers the install area so I had to take it out because I love the Luxe mats more! I thought about putting the dead pedal over the mat, i.e., install it to the mat, but that looked stupid. So I am saving it to see if I can use it seasonally when the all weather mats go in, which arrive today. I'll send a pic if that works. If not, I'll sell you a used dead pedal for 20% off. lol.
lol! let me know...

The tracker Tile started making trackers that are battery replaceable which now makes them my top choice tracker for things like Tesla keys. I especially like the look and feel of the new black Pro Tile.

TilePro.jpg

Its alluminum, so prolly not :( washing my keyfob by accident.. that would be a horrible day!
Mine survived, but the battery had to be replaced. I ended up dipping them both in a can of Plasti Dip to make them waterproof. Recently I had to tear the rubber coating off one of them to change the battery. Would be nice if there was a waterproof cover available.

Mine survived, but the battery had to be replaced. I ended up dipping them both in a can of Plasti Dip to make them waterproof. Recently I had to tear the rubber coating off one of them to change the battery. Would be nice if there was a waterproof cover available.
Plasti Dip the keyfob... thats a very interesting idea.. aside from having to remove it to replace batteries, any other downsides? That sounds kinda genius

Plasti Dip the keyfob... thats a very interesting idea.. aside from having to remove it to replace batteries, any other downsides? That sounds kinda genius
One downside is that Plasti Dip is really smelly while its curing. Definitely want to do it in a well ventilated area. I'll probably buy another can and do it again soon.

I tested it out on a toy fob, that came with a hoverboard, to make sure the coating wasn't permeable at all. I left it soaking in water for a few weeks and no moisture got through. This would allow you to keep your fob in your swim shorts if you didn't want to leave the key to your Tesla on the shore while swimming or whatever.

I imported this from Amazon and am very very glad about the purchase. Thank you for recommending it! THe case is not too tight but still allows me to remove the case with ease, and outside is smooth leather so it is slippery and fits within tight denim pockets. It doesn't collect dust like silicone either.

I'm glad you're enjoying yours. I am likewise very happy with mine.

Reactions: hiroshiy