Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Top Tesla Accessories - What are yours?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Suggestions for the back hidden space under the rear cover and in front of the back trunk? I have 5-seater 2018 MX and anytime I put anything under there, it inevitably slides to the back and drops down into the trunk. I don't want an organizer, I just want a bar or something to keep stuff from sliding back and down.

Reactions: sacfan
Suggestions for the back hidden space under the rear cover and in front of the back trunk? I have 5-seater 2018 MX and anytime I put anything under there, it inevitably slides to the back and drops down into the trunk. I don't want an organizer, I just want a bar or something to keep stuff from sliding back and down.
You need Model X Rear Trunk Load Floor - 5 Seater I have no idea why it is not included for the 5 passenger units

You need Model X Rear Trunk Load Floor - 5 Seater I have no idea why it is not included for the 5 passenger units
Hmmm, hard to tell from those photos but pretty sure my car came with this. It's the space underneath that is the problem because it is continuous with the back trunk space that is below it, and nothing to keep items from sliding back and down with both covers in place.

Hmmm, hard to tell from those photos but pretty sure my car came with this. It's the space underneath that is the problem because it is continuous with the back trunk space that is below it, and nothing to keep items from sliding back and down with both covers in place.
That is the cover for the space underneath. It fits perfectly on top of the deep hole and gives a complete hard flat surface under the deck. It's actually much sturdier than the top deck. Like I said, it makes no sense why this is not included with the car. But the only way to cover that hole, is by ordering that accessory from the web site.

The 5 seaters is the great camper!!!

Window shades to keep the bugs out and let the fresh air in.

1626113885035.png

More shades from the local dollar stores to make it stealthy while camping or getting free juice at the destination chargers.

1626114053029.png

1626114017237.png

The seats fold completely flat so no additional flatform is required. With the self-inflatable mat, 2 adults and 1 kid can sleep in comfortably.

1626113509726.png

Power in the cabin for my laptop and QC 3.0 USB for the phones.

1626113755039.png

Power in the frunk.
1626113663645.png

1626113699397.png

Tablet holder

1626114355964.png

1626114511337.png

Qi charger.

1626114629037.png

Last edited:

This should do... or use some card boards and velcro.

1626115595018.png

Last edited: