Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Turn. :) - And texex, this one's for you.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually it's my wife's. First of all, it was my first time to the factory, so it was quite nice to see the scale of the operation. The entire delivery process was easy and smooth. Car was waiting for me inside and just had about 15 minute of paperwork and off we go. Very friendly bunch of guys.

And yes, texex, as you requested, I brought the Aventador and a photographer w/ me. :) As you can tell, I'm a gray kinda guy.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 1,554
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 1,531
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 1,547
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,564
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 1,552
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    907 KB · Views: 1,528
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 1,510
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 1,497
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 1,495
I was surprised to see that texex sold his P85+. Check the for sale section for the story.

Whoa. Didn't know it til you brought it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations! Love the color. You have great taste. ;)

Thank you. Looks like you're in tech city. I'm sure I'll bump into you one of these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to ask TylerCA, but which is your favorite child? Either way, you def ride in style!

No need to apologize. Favorite is actually my black Carrera GT. Takes a MAN to drive that car / clutch. :)

Sorry to ask TylerCA, but which is your favorite child? Either way, you def ride in style!

…/ No need to apologize. Favorite is actually my black Carrera GT. Takes a MAN to drive that car / clutch. :)
Feel free to skip to 0:49. And she doesn’t appear to be that old either… :wink:

The embedded video in this post isn’t working for me. But if you click on through to the version on YouTube (the lower right corner) it should work. Does for me at least…

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in for a quick 20 min SC yesterday and saw your car there. I think you were inside when I just got there and recognized your license plate on the Lambo. Very cool car indeed and the MS makes a nice addition to the collection! Through the grapevine, I heard that there is a 918 Spyder incoming TylerCA. Any truth to it?

Actually it's my wife's. First of all, it was my first time to the factory, so it was quite nice to see the scale of the operation. The entire delivery process was easy and smooth. Car was waiting for me inside and just had about 15 minute of paperwork and off we go. Very friendly bunch of guys.

And yes, texex, as you requested, I brought the Aventador and a photographer w/ me. :) As you can tell, I'm a gray kinda guy.

Tyler that P looks awesome. But that Lamborghini WOW!!!! Stunning car and thank you for photos!

No kidding. Pretty sexy for a Hybrid. Not exactly a Prius. Looks an awful lot like that Lambo up there ^^^ though. ;)

View attachment 34508
Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid

It is a very nicely crafted piece of machinery.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to get side tracked here. Big thanks to Andrew and team for the exceptional service. Car lover just like myself. I've been hiding the car from my wife so I can at least get a bow on it to surprise her. :)

The car that bites! I was lucky enough to have a ride in one of those, once. It felt like it was just waiting for an excuse to kill us. In other words, it was amazing.

Nice collection you have, there.

Very true. Every time I get into the cockpit of the CGT, it reminds me why I just can't give up a manual. Dual clutches are nice nowadays, but the control that can be had with a transmission / clutch like the CGT is extremely rare. I do not plan on selling that car in the foreseeable future for that very reason.