Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My used 2013 P85 came with unlimited supercharging

Sanderpman12

Jul 27, 2021
Charlotte NC
I bought my 2013 p85 tesla a little over a month ago. I put about 3k miles on it so far. I love driving it so much i just drive it around the block sometimes even when i have no reason to go outside. I was thinking though, i got really lucky with unlimited supercharging because the dealership did not know if it had it. Honestly, currently in my life that would be the game time decision between going the Tesla Route or having to pay for supercharging. I love it!

MikeC24

May 15, 2019
so you bought an 8 yr old car - what is your opinion on the current state of the car, fit and finish, how is the interior holding up, paint, battery, etc? How many miles on it?

Reactions: buckets0fun

Sanderpman12

Jul 27, 2021
Charlotte NC
so you bought an 8 yr old car - what is your opinion on the current state of the car, fit and finish, how is the interior holding up, paint, battery, etc? How many miles on it?
65k miles and inside is amazing everything like new no scratches and battery 100% is at 250 miles . No scratches on paint its perfect!

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
@Sanderpman12, We know. We know what you mean.

Several years ago while reading on the Tesla forum, I ran across this post by a user Velo1. I bookmarked it, because - you now understand with the rest of us what he means. Let me share it with you.

"
Velo1
April 2013 edited November -1

My wife also commented that I am most eager to run errands for her. Just last week she said we need bread and milk for tomorrow. I volunteered to go to the store. I returned with the milk, and then went back to buy the bread. what fun!
"

• Love
Reactions: Sanderpman12

Sanderpman12

Jul 27, 2021
Charlotte NC
@Sanderpman12, We know. We know what you mean.

Several years ago while reading on the Tesla forum, I ran across this post by a user Velo1. I bookmarked it, because - you now understand with the rest of us what he means. Let me share it with you.

"
Velo1
April 2013 edited November -1

My wife also commented that I am most eager to run errands for her. Just last week she said we need bread and milk for tomorrow. I volunteered to go to the store. I returned with the milk, and then went back to buy the bread. what fun!
"
This is exacty what i mean and feel like! I honestly can live in the car forever. There is so much space. I feel like forrest gump of driving tesla, i can drive forever and just get lost in it all.

Reactions: Akikiki

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC