Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Vs M3 pictorial rendition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this help? With 2 similar pictures I aligned on wheel size and wheelbase so comparison should be valid. Played a bit with transparency too.

Attachments

• Y vs 3.png
    Y vs 3.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 297
Reactions: shrini23
Since I've never been inside a model 3, I went into a Tesla store to take a look and putting into perspective the possible model Y dimensions. The employee told me that it will be the exact interior dimensions, no difference, just taller roof, so might as well order model 3 now. I laughed and said thank you and carried on with my experience. Can't wait to see the real differences between the 2 models.

I got a similar statement when I test drove the model 3. And why wait 2 more years (this was last month) for a car that may be larger, but is supposed to be the same size on the inside. She also said there are only 3 in the country, so they will probably not even start delivering to Colorado until some time in 2022. Which is when our EV tax credit expires. She was really pushing ordering a model 3 now, now now!

I got a similar statement when I test drove the model 3. And why wait 2 more years (this was last month) for a car that may be larger, but is supposed to be the same size on the inside. She also said there are only 3 in the country, so they will probably not even start delivering to Colorado until some time in 2022. Which is when our EV tax credit expires. She was really pushing ordering a model 3 now, now now!

I would say get a Model 3 during this final year end quarter push.
You'll get 1875 fed rebate and 5000 CO state rebate. No brainer, it's a win win

You'll get 1875 fed rebate and 5000 CO state rebate. No brainer, it's a win win
That is exactly what she said! Only problem. I can't stand up when I try to get out of it. So I will have spent all that money (despite the incentives) to own a car I can never leave without assistance. Sitting in a parking lot until I roll out of the seat or someone helps me out of is not very appealing.