Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY white interior waiting room (May 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a MY AWD MSM white interior on 4/30 19 inch but stuck on May 2023 EDD. I understand lately that there has been a dearth of white interiors in general for MY. Just opening a thread here for solidarity for all MY white interior future drivers!

Reactions: dudette
Yep the waiting certainly sucks. But on a positive note it could be worse, we could be in line for a Cybertruck...🤣🤣🤣

(not that several of us aren't heh)
To me the problem is not waiting, it's blindly waiting. When there are zero updates to EDD stove order date, it is frustrating. Like I'm ok waiting but just let me invite how long I'm waiting for. An EDD of Apr-May is clearly not happening so it'd be nice to have something more realistic even if it's pushed by month. Any update would do.

To me the problem is not waiting, it's blindly waiting. When there are zero updates to EDD stove order date, it is frustrating. Like I'm ok waiting but just let me invite how long I'm waiting for. An EDD of Apr-May is clearly not happening so it'd be nice to have something more realistic even if it's pushed by month. Any update would do.
Agreed. Ill wait until July, i just want to know that im going to be waiting that long.

I went ahead and switched to MYLR, same configuration As original Red with White interior. Showing June-July delivery. My reasoning being White interiors are being currently produced for LR and P models, with nothing for AWD. Figure I have a better chance to receive in a reasonable time. Also much higher range.

Reactions: dudette