Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My White Seats Came Back Dirty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my Model X in for service in Portland, OR for the AC that wasn't working consistently. When I retrieved my car, it appears that the technician blew something out of the vents and I had black crap all over my white seats. I am used to Lexus and Porsche service where paper is put over the seats and the floor mat so that the service techs do not dirty your car and give it back to you in the same condition or cleaner. I was appalled that my car was left for me to retrieve with dirty seats. I have had service twice and they have screwed up both times. Anyone else have this issue?

You paid someone to fix one problem and they created another problem?

Par for the course these days. I've stopped hiring people to do anything for me and just learn to do it all myself.

To answer your question, no, the only service I've had with Tesla was to replace some sensor that the car had claimed went bad. I waited in the service center's lounge and when I got my car back they had charged it (some) and the interior was as I had left it.