Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Wish List for Future Updates on All Models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Here are a few items I would love to see added to all Tesla Models:

1) 12VT Electrical Plug(s) (Custom not old cigarette lighter plugs) in various places such as behind the RV Mirror and near the center console(s) and cargo bays. (Why have the end user get into the wiring)
This would allow end users to plug in various items such as Radar detectors, cameras, mini fridges, future items we
can't even think of, etc... (Future prof our vehicles!)
2) Use the many outside camera's for display when lane changing, backing up and even pulling out from a parking space (forward) with a large truck parked next to you.. (Can't see traffic from driver seat but camera(s) could) Use the existing camera's to pop up on master display (if user has selected this feature.) Also could add the "birds eye view" as in other vehicles such as the Audi when parking.
3) Use the many camera's for an App that would track the last few minutes of driving and save it if involved in an accident.
4) Use the many camera's for an app (would use some power, but again user selected) to monitor car while parked and if it sees motion record and send to app on users phone and/or save clip... Sort of like the "Ring" products.

Hope to get some feedback...

1. Achievement "game" for your car. Tesla's are for people who love there cars, so achievements is a great way to share your enjoinment of that. Achievements for visiting X different Superchargers, drive X miles, visit special landmarks and so on. That would be AMAZING in my opinion. It could even evolve into something like Geocaching or Pokemon.

2. The ability to use the side-cameraes for parking etc. Lets say you reverse and you wanna avoid a curb - you can choise to see behind / besides you with your side-cameraes on your centerscreen.

1) USB-C outlets in various places would be perfect. That could power most things I need.
2) Comfort mode on suspension. My X is way to bumpy for a nice ride.
3) Headlights that, well, act light headlights. With that I mean light up the road...
4) Working windshield wipers.

And with that, my X would be perfect!

1. Achievement "game" for your car. Tesla's are for people who love there cars, so achievements is a great way to share your enjoyment of that. Achievements for visiting X different Superchargers, drive X miles, visit special landmarks and so on. That would be AMAZING in my opinion. It could even evolve into something like Geocaching or Pokemon.

I never thought of anything this developed, but I think it'd be cool if each Supercharger had its own badge, coin, patch, etc. They could be purchased at one of the local stores and it'd fit into this idea in a tangible way. It'd also give drivers something to do while their car is charging besides the usual.

Here's my list, apart from that:

1. Vents like the Model 3
2. Windshields like the Model X
3. Using the app for rolling up or down the windows
4. Motorized frunk. This is kind of jarring on the Model X, since even the front doors are motorized.

I would like to see cordless charging more then anything else . It works well for my phone .
If people had the option "to plug in" or "park over", what a game changer! !

I think everyone would love to see cordless charging. The question is, at what cost. If the math works out that it is more than $5 or $10 per charge the demand may not be so great for something that takes 5 or 10 seconds to plug-in.