Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY with new console spotted today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member starting to follow this forum to track model updates. Thought the VIN looked familiar - I'm picking it up Friday morning. Pretty funny to find pictures on the internet, at least I can rest easy knowing I'm not showing up to get a car previously rejected by someone else.

I don't know what the new door-cover-thingie is but it does have a hitch so I can supply a picture.

New member starting to follow this forum to track model updates. Thought the VIN looked familiar - I'm picking it up Friday morning. Pretty funny to find pictures on the internet, at least I can rest easy knowing I'm not showing up to get a car previously rejected by someone else.

I don't know what the new door-cover-thingie is but it does have a hitch so I can supply a picture.
Congrats! Look forward to seeing pics all cleaned up.

Yes a hitch cover picture would tell us if it is the classic or newfangled type (which hasn’t been seen in the wild afaik)

Heated steering wheels, usb in glvoe box, new head lights, new center console and maybe $7k tax credit + new battery soon. My 2021 Y only had the newer tempered glass. Fade me.

mines had none of that. And I would gladly pay for several of those things. But sadly I can’t even pay for it. It’s getting to where the cost of adding fsd to a new car is more expense that swapping the battery in a old car.

You could probably trade in your current y and get a new one without it costing you too much, depending on when and if you bought fsd...

Im probably not gonna buy a new Tesla again with the way fsd is skyrocketing in cost. I’ll just swap the battery when it time...

One practical reason is avoiding stuff getting stuck when you tilt the old console open then having a really hard time getting your credit card or key card out. Our recent delivery had the old console like our 3, so it would have been nice to have something different, but it doesn't really matter that much.
why for some reason old one looks much elegant and classy. Why people like this console?