Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY with new console spotted today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the Facebook group? And is it worth joining...

Facebook Groups

and

Facebook Groups

upload_2021-2-13_19-52-5.png

This isn’t the mic updated interior which sucks. Weird how the console seems to look updated but the headlights aren’t
According to my sales advisor today: “Official Model Ys built after February 8 will have the updated center console”. He is still awaiting a briefing from Corporate on the adaptive headlights. No word on this yet.
keep us updated!!

Reactions: TravelFree
MYP has the headlight, MYLR has the console, were still waiting for the door panels (as seen in China models), they will put it all together very soon and each model will be standard with headlights, console, door panels, heated wheel, etc... just a matter of time. IMO this will happen in the coming weeks / months.
hopefully soon!!! I'm so curious if we will ever get the HEPA filter.

I’m about ready to order now. I realize nobody knows, but do you think there’s any chance of a near term battery update similar to the 3 going to 82 kWh?
What leads you to believe that the Model Y does not have the same battery as the Model 3 has? There is only a 27 mile drop in range from the 3 to the Y, which is much less than the difference between the S and X for the same pack.

What leads you to believe that the Model Y does not have the same battery as the Model 3 has? There is only a 27 mile drop in range from the 3 to the Y, which is much less than the difference between the S and X for the same pack.

Similar to how BMW used the same 300hp/300lb/ft engine across multiple platforms, but we knew they were tuning them differently for the SUVs

Reactions: DANAM and JAM3S
Just from reviewing posts and news on the internet. I see stories in Oct of the 3 battery increasing to 82, but I don’t see anything similar for the Y. So, I believe and don’t believe all sorts of things. Thanks though.