Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY with new console spotted today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Though I didn't get the updated console, I got the new headlights and steering wheel. My car was delivered to my house on Friday. VIN 121546 and build date was 2/5. I'm in southern California.

Attachments

• 20210212_124655.jpg
    20210212_124655.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 104
Has anyone you all know tested the iphone Pro Max sizes on these new chargers? My wife has a 12 mini and I have the 11 Pro Max. It's on my list of things to check out when we get the new MY's in for test drive.
I placed my 12 Pro Max on the new charger in an M3 last week and it fit and started charging. But I was there to test drive and MY so I didn’t use it for long.

I placed an order on Friday and received a VIN this morning (no delivery date yet). My vin is 125,2XX. I'm also waiting for the new features. What VIN did they give you? I'm in the same boat, I have to fly in to pick up and drive home. Closest service center is about 350 miles from me.

John
My VIN starts with 118 which surprised me from VINs I’m seeing but the build date is after many of the build dates I’ve seen on here. I know VIN isn’t consecutive numbering but still weird. I guess I’m going to fly up and hope for the best. If not I’ll just refuse delivery and then call Tesla and see what I can do about negotiating a free home delivery for the next one.

Reactions: Justicepool
My VIN starts with 118 which surprised me from VINs I’m seeing but the build date is after many of the build dates I’ve seen on here. I know VIN isn’t consecutive numbering but still weird. I guess I’m going to fly up and hope for the best. If not I’ll just refuse delivery and then call Tesla and see what I can do about negotiating a free home delivery for the next one.

I sent a message trying to confirm that mine has the updated headlights, console, and the 82kw battery. I was told it was actually in transit to Texas and I would receive a reply once it arrived.

It it has these upgrades I'll pick it up as soon as it is ready. If not, I'll wait for one that does.

John

I sent a message trying to confirm that mine has the updated headlights, console, and the 82kw battery. I was told it was actually in transit to Texas and I would receive a reply once it arrived.

It it has these upgrades I'll pick it up as soon as it is ready. If not, I'll wait for one that does.

John
I wish I had that option. With covid, flights are minimal from where I’m at to location to take delivery. Of the 2 delivery dates they provided there is only a flight the day before :( otherwise I’d be requesting a FaceTime tour of the vehicle to make sure it has everything new.