Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY with new console spotted today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whats the pricing like is it same or more from tesla? i kind of hate the big weathertech branding
You will have to check on pricing. Weathertech also sells a full set of liners (frunk bin, rear bin, hatch area floor.) Tesla only sells the front seat liners and second row liner. The Tesmanian floor liners look similar, cost less. Tesmanian frequently has sales and/or free shipping.

About that heated steering wheel... any chance I can get that as an upgrade to my 2021 Tesla Y which I took delivery of in early November, 2020?

I'm not sure anyone here can answer this question yet, unfortunately. Hopefully you will know before next winter; and if possible, hopefully you'll have it installed and ready to go. Until then, glove up and pre-condition.

In have pick up scheduled for March 1st for MY LR/ 7 seat/ red/ tow/ no FSD ordered 1/16. VIN 131xxx assigned a couple of days ago. SA claims new lights, but doesn’t know about center console. No updated console and I’ll try again.

Thank you for this!
#1 thanks for listing your specs
#2 thanks for letting us know what you KNOW as FACT. Pls keep us posted on what your waiting to confirm

My order was placed Feb 6th. (LR AWD, white, induction rims, w/tow) Was matched same day.(no refresh) they have not had any refreshed through the store(Toronto, Canada) I rejected and let them know I was waiting for console and Headlights.

Your updates will be very much appreciated!

Reactions: jfawns76
I spoke with my local dealership today. (Toronto, Canada) He confirmed that they have not seen one refreshed MY. They have over 150 legacy MYs in stock in Ontario and and Quebec alone and does not anticipate any updated refreshed MYs “this cycle”. He explained that the “cycle” is the quarterly delivery dump they get the final month of the quarter to push. March would be this next “dump” and with current inventory suggested that I should plan for a May/June timeframe.

He also said he understands why I’m waiting. Didn’t push me to accept an in stock car today. This was helpful for my planning, I’m sharing it in case other find this helpful as well.

I spoke with my local dealership today. (Toronto, Canada) He confirmed that they have not seen one refreshed MY. They have over 150 legacy MYs in stock in Ontario and and Quebec alone and does not anticipate any updated refreshed MYs “this cycle”. He explained that the “cycle” is the quarterly delivery dump they get the final month of the quarter to push. March would be this next “dump” and with current inventory suggested that I should plan for a May/June timeframe.

He also said he understands why I’m waiting. Didn’t push me to accept an in stock car today. This was helpful for my planning, I’m sharing it in case other find this helpful as well.

Weird because I was assigned a 126XXX VIN number with heated steering wheel and new center console and I’m from Quebec.

They said they won’t know about the headlights though until the car is actually delivered to the service center here.

Reactions: jfawns76

Can you confirm if same is for MYP? because MYP longer wait time than MY so its possible MYP being booked now are the ones that will be new starting March since so far new headlights are only seen on MYP (and M3 etc in other countries)

Placed an order yesterday for LR / white / white / 20's / tow hitch / 5 seater / autopilot and immediately got a VIN (124xxx) built on 2/9 and initially showed a delivery Feb 23 - March 1. Was not expecting it that quickly and was thinking it would be later in March in hopes of a more easy update confirmation.

The agent immediately looked it up and it's heading to Chicago via train then the store (Kansas City) by truck and I already have a delivery time set for 3/2. When it gets to the store on 2/26 they said they’ll confirm if it has updated console and headlights, etc and I’ll then decide if I want to delay or not.

Had my wife on the registration and she can’t go with me so had to get her removed.

Weird because I was assigned a 126XXX VIN number with heated steering wheel and new center console and I’m from Quebec.

They said they won’t know about the headlights though until the car is actually delivered to the service center here.

This is great to hear! I ordered the LR AWD INDUCTION WHT on WHT W/Tow. The agent was so casual about it too. Can you confirm your model?

Can you confirm if same is for MYP? because MYP longer wait time than MY so its possible MYP being booked now are the ones that will be new starting March since so far new headlights are only seen on MYP (and M3 etc in other countries)

I wish I knew more. I’m anxiously awaiting the scheduled delivery. Even an expected date would be nice.
I’m going to call the other dealership in GTA tomorrow and inquire, also ask about MYP. Update you tomorrow.

Reactions: jonathanp
Found this video on youtube. Looks like this guy has VIN 1245XX delivered on 2/16. Car manufactured February/21. Guess what? It has the new headlights and new center console! My VIN is 133XXX...
So far, there are reports of the latest performance model having both the new headlights and console, and the latest LR 5-seater having just the new console. The VINs seem to be batched (not interleaved), suggesting that yours is a 7-seater? I haven't seen reports of what the latest LR 7-seater are getting.