Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY with new console spotted today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found this video on youtube. Looks like this guy has VIN 1245XX delivered on 2/16. Car manufactured February/21. Guess what? It has the new headlights and new center console! My VIN is 133XXX and most likely I will have both new features.
omg there it is! New lights and new console. I'm looking for a LR so looks like not too long away. I was waiting for the new side door panels too but from the pictures I've seen they don't look too good

Found this video on youtube. Looks like this guy has VIN 1245XX delivered on 2/16. Car manufactured February/21. Guess what? It has the new headlights and new center console! My VIN is 133XXX and most likely I will have both new features.

My vin is literally les than 10 lower than the car in the video. MYP 5 seat/White/no tow scheduled to be delivered in Cleveland in a week. Build date 2-11, they can not yet confirm console or lights

Reactions: Tedkidd
My vin is literally les than 10 lower than the car in the video. MYP 5 seat/White/no tow scheduled to be delivered in Cleveland in a week. Build date 2-11, they can not yet confirm console or lights

I’m 20 lower than the one in the video. MYP MSM/white, no tow. I take delivery on Thursday and can let everyone know what is on mine.

Placed an order yesterday for LR / white / white / 20's / tow hitch / 5 seater / autopilot and immediately got a VIN (124xxx) built on 2/9 and initially showed a delivery Feb 23 - March 1. Was not expecting it that quickly and was thinking it would be later in March in hopes of a more easy update confirmation.

The agent immediately looked it up and it's heading to Chicago via train then the store (Kansas City) by truck and I already have a delivery time set for 3/2. When it gets to the store on 2/26 they said they’ll confirm if it has updated console and headlights, etc and I’ll then decide if I want to delay or not.

Had my wife on the registration and she can’t go with me so had to get her removed.
Is your name Jeb?

Just returned the Model Y I had for an overnight test drive this morning. The SA advised me that all Model Ys built after the 9th of February are now coming with the new center console, however, only the MYP is coming with the new headlights at this time.

Just returned the Model Y I had for an overnight test drive this morning. The SA advised me that all Model Ys built after the 9th of February are now coming with the new center console, however, only the MYP is coming with the new headlights at this time.

They must have just sent an internal memo because I had almost the exact same thing said to me today as I was checking the build date (2/9) on my Vin 125xxx LRAWD that I’m picking up Tuesday 3/2. He said he’s pretty confident I’ll have the new console but on Performance has the updated headlights (at least for now).

They must have just sent an internal memo because I had almost the exact same thing said to me today as I was checking the build date (2/9) on my Vin 125xxx LRAWD that I’m picking up Tuesday 3/2. He said he’s pretty confident I’ll have the new console but on Performance has the updated headlights (at least for now).

She did say that she got an email this morning, so I'm guessing it's official if more than one SA has stated this.

• Informative
Reactions: AprilMay