Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY with Rotiform LAS-R with Aerodisks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooo, I bit the bullet and did it, ordered a set of 20x10’s and are having them mounted up right now. Ordered the ET35 but they sent ET40. I actually Think the 35’s would have been too far out. Haven’t seen it all mounted up and settled yet, but I’m super excited! The disks are a few weeks wait, but Rotiform assured me that they will fit on the 20’s just with some wheel exposed around the perimeter. UP springs on order as well, but who knows when those will come...

And here’s the good stuff! Last pic is a photo shop, but I dont think I’m going to go neon yellow with the deisgn. Maybe white. Doing caliper covers because its a lease, so those would go white as well.

What do you guys think!?!?
1BCA9499-8DAB-4F57-84A6-4BEE2B8B951C.jpeg
AF5532AB-B936-4045-8C58-B1B6ADAD25CA.jpeg
51950C12-8D20-4CD3-8D8C-5005972CB46F.jpeg
029EA6A9-79A8-4DD1-993E-F5A48512266C.jpeg

@DefinitiveCars while not my personal style, they look really good on your vehicle! Goes really well with MSM for sure. Nice choice, and quite unique (compared to the factory options, or more "common" aftermarket choices like Martian, Tsportline, Replika, etc.)

Question for you: you mention "aerodiscs" in the thread title. Is that an optional aerodynamic cover similar to the Gemini wheel option from the factory? Is that what is shown in the last picture of your original post?

Thanks! In the last photo of the first post here, I photoshopped the Aerodisk on the front wheel with a custom vinyl designs I am working on. While the website says they only work on the 19x8.5s I have nbeen told by Rotiform they will work on the 20’s but some wheel will be exposed around the perimeter which I think I am ok with. We will see. Definitely going with a look I have never done on a car before. Very happy with step one!
841128BB-7B9B-4099-9B68-58DF1FF8B28C.jpeg

41BEFDB0-CDB1-42A4-AABB-7D824BC72E3E.jpeg

Well done!You said springs are on order yes...?

Whew!

I have the UPP springs also - it’s the perfect drop IMO but I could totally go and other 1/2” lower.
Thanks! Yeah I debated going for coils for a minute just to get it a little lower, but really I’m hoping the 1.5 drop will be perfect and not have to go in and out of driveways diagonal. The coils also seemed to only have a .25 more drop... Baggs would really be the only other thing I would do, but way too much modification needed. CAN NOT WAIT to get the springs on and the disks and the caliper covers.

What do you all thing for the accent color? I’m 40 and have two older kids and two babies, the neon yellow seems a bit childish even though its my favorite color. White seems a little more adult but still create a nice pop of attention to the wheels and through the spokes/vents.

D

Thanks! Yeah I debated going for coils for a minute just to get it a little lower, but really I’m hoping the 1.5 drop will be perfect and not have to go in and out of driveways diagonal. The coils also seemed to only have a .25 more drop... Baggs would really be the only other thing I would do, but way too much modification needed. CAN NOT WAIT to get the springs on and the disks and the caliper covers.

What do you all thing for the accent color? I’m 40 and have two older kids and two babies, the neon yellow seems a bit childish even though its my favorite color. White seems a little more adult but still create a nice pop of attention to the wheels and through the spokes/vents.

D
It’s your MY. Accent it the way you want it.

What’s the point of a community if you cant ask others opinions??? Unlike some, I will definitely go with what I want, but curious what others think. If people didn’t care what others thought or did, forums wouldn’t exist....
Not chirping back. Just saying some will like, some won’t. OP’s decision should be made by how he/she feels. It’s his/her car.

Reactions: GeezerSquid
I’m also in the 40’s w fam, wife, skiing, trailer hauling etc... so this is my Swiss Army knife of cars - low enough to worry about parking stoppers, but not low enough to drive diagonal through transitions. Whew.

Wheels look amazing. With the drop - even better... the neon covers - not my jam, but not my car!

Here is mine for reference.
88C0D5D8-518A-45C7-AA13-1560EBAF75AD.jpeg

I have the same spec wheels, but I went with the Forgiato EV001s. Not crazy about my wheels but it's probably because I'm not lowered. I heard the UPP springs are several months out to ship. Anyone here buy recently and have a faster ship?