Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY7 California Delivery.

J.C.18

Dec 23, 2019
Santa Barbara
I took delivery yesterday. In Santa Barbara. Pick up was scheduled for 12pm but got a text at 10am that it was ready for pick up, so got it earlier. Car was flawless did not see any serious issues. FYI... Car was build 3/9 and had new center console and heated steering wheel but no new headlights.

LR 7seat 20” full self driving
Order date: 1/26
Vin date: 3/10
Delivery: 3/13

Attachments

• 3BA19B58-584A-4F16-85E7-6DDFAA1B90FA.jpeg
    3BA19B58-584A-4F16-85E7-6DDFAA1B90FA.jpeg
    548.1 KB · Views: 15

EV-uhh

Mar 3, 2021
Northern Cali / East Bay
I expect it to be raining VINs for us in CA during the last week of this month. My SA said timeframe is on target. And I was looking at the spreadsheet and sorted by 7 seaters in CA, and there's roughly 45 orders that needs fulfillment. That's seems like a very doable number to deliver locally in a week's time.

Hang in there folks!

Ferp

Jan 22, 2021
Ventura, CA
Got my VIN yesterday in the Ventura area. I ordered 1/22 and I scheduled pickup for Saturday. The email about paying off the remaining balance came about 3-4 hours after the VIN was posted on the Manage Order page.

MSM | Black Seats | 19" Rims | No FSD or Hitch

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC