Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY7 California Delivery.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 1/8 in the bay area and my SA said to expect delivery mid to end of March regardless of what the website says. I've checked in a couple times over the last several weeks and the message has been the same. My Account had said delivery by Feb 12th for me, but that has long since passed and there is no estimated delivery now. I expect that they will make their best effort to get all January orders delivered by end of the quarter. So I will wait :) It's only 4 weeks away or so I suppose

Reactions: dyau and Jemblue7my
I ordered on 1/8 in the bay area and my SA said to expect delivery mid to end of March regardless of what the website says. I've checked in a couple times over the last several weeks and the message has been the same. My Account had said delivery by Feb 12th for me, but that has long since passed and there is no estimated delivery now. I expect that they will make their best effort to get all January orders delivered by end of the quarter. So I will wait :) It's only 4 weeks away or so I suppose

this sounds just like me but I am not in CA. It feels like they are not releasing 7 seaters very quickly no matter where you are (FL). Hope we hear something soon!

Reactions: 11Dolly
Been lurking since ordering 1-8-21 and checking my Tesla page every day since then (ok probably more than once a day). Haven't had any data points to share until now.

MY7,LR AWD, White, black int., tow, Gemini - SF Bay Area

This morning a vin dropped and got a call around noon to schedule delivery tomorrow morning into my driveway.

VIN 112XXX, Build date 2-21
Has new console and heated steering wheel. New lights are performance only according to SA. No word on HEPA.

Has anyone actually opened up the air intake cover under the hood to see if they do or don't have the HEPA? I will do this when I get it and report back. Will also input the data to the spreadsheet tonight.

Reactions: Jemblue7my
Ordered on 1/8 and completed profile on 1/15. MY7, LR AWD, White with all black interior, 20" induction wheels, tow hitch, Orange County, CA.

Been in communication with SA, but I don't think he has any special information. It was supposed to be delivered by 2/12, but now there's no estimated date.

Been lurking since ordering 1-8-21 and checking my Tesla page every day since then (ok probably more than once a day). Haven't had any data points to share until now.

MY7,LR AWD, White, black int., tow, Gemini - SF Bay Area

This morning a vin dropped and got a call around noon to schedule delivery tomorrow morning into my driveway.

VIN 112XXX, Build date 2-21
Has new console and heated steering wheel. New lights are performance only according to SA. No word on HEPA.

Has anyone actually opened up the air intake cover under the hood to see if they do or don't have the HEPA? I will do this when I get it and report back. Will also input the data to the spreadsheet tonight.
You are so lucky! I am hoping they are starting to roll out now in CA.

Ordered 1/20/21 (SoCal)
My original delivery window was 2/3 - 3/3 but that disappeared from my account on February 18th....no VIN yet either. Only two things I’ve been assured of since was the $1000 price drop and that I’ll for sure have the car before April 21st.

MY7LR, MSM, Bl, 19s, Tow, FSD

Ordered 1/20/21 (SoCal)
My original delivery window was 2/3 - 3/3 but that disappeared from my account on February 18th....no VIN yet either. Only two things I’ve been assured of since was the $1000 price drop and that I’ll for sure have the car before April 21st.

MY7LR, MSM, Bl, 19s, Tow, FSD
hope so - I ordered a few weeks before you and still no estimate, or VIN. SR MIA