Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY7 California Delivery.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s finally here! Ordered 1/16, VIN 3/15, Delivery 3/18. MY LR/7s/Wht/Blk/20”/AP/NoTow

I’m gonna go through with a fine-toothed comb and see what might be worth servicing, but nothing stood out to me at the service center. Super easy and I was all smiles on the way home! Maybe i don’t need the performance boost just yet... this thing moves!

CAC84D44-F02C-4E8D-A818-2B74D7A6178B.jpeg
7092E707-C901-4D4D-A4CD-3C747B1ECE48.jpeg
37AE8EDF-0642-416C-9391-ABEDA7DA9FED.jpeg

It’s finally here! Ordered 1/16, VIN 3/15, Delivery 3/18. MY LR/7s/Wht/Blk/20”/AP/NoTow

I’m gonna go through with a fine-toothed comb and see what might be worth servicing, but nothing stood out to me at the service center. Super easy and I was all smiles on the way home! Maybe i don’t need the performance boost just yet... this thing moves!

View attachment 645807View attachment 645808View attachment 645809
Congrats! Where are you located and when did you order?

Let’s hope so!!! 75 days without a VIN. We don’t have many days left in March!
Just checked the spreadsheet and sorted by 7 seaters in CA, and there hasn't been much movement. The way I see it is if it doesn't start raining VINs for us this week, we'll all be at the top of the list in April as most of the 7 seat east coast orders have all been fulfilled.

Just checked the spreadsheet and sorted by 7 seaters in CA, and there hasn't been much movement. The way I see it is if it doesn't start raining VINs for us this week, we'll all be at the top of the list in April as most of the 7 seat east coast orders have all been fulfilled.
I'm waiting on an LR-7 MSM, chatted with Tesla online this weekend as I dont have a VIN or estimate and my SA doesnt know why.

They expect a 2~4 week delivery for Westcoast, and said before April is possible.

LR Y 7 Seater, Red, Black Interior, Induction wheel

Ordered 1/25
Vin on 2/26 (125xxx), again on 3/25 (1595xx) and again on 3/28 (1592xx)
Scheduled delivery on 3/31. I wanted to schedule it on 4/4 (Sunday), but was told that if I don't pick it up within a day of the original schedule, I'll lose the car. So I have to take half a day off and get a babysitter just to go pick it up. I just hope there's no major panel and paint defects.

So far, I'm not impressed by the whole process. They are certainly making a case for the dealership model.

Reactions: Jemblue7my
Order submitted 2/6
Profile completed 3/4 (don't ask, lol)
Received VIN on Friday, 3/26
Tesla received payment 3/30

154XXX
LR 7 seater
White/Black
Gemini Wheels
no two, no FSD

as of today 3/30, no confirmation that the car is off the line or imminent delivery. Here's to hoping!

Reactions: Jemblue7my
LR Y 7 Seater, Red, Black Interior, Induction wheel

Ordered 1/25
Vin on 2/26 (125xxx), again on 3/25 (1595xx) and again on 3/28 (1592xx)
Scheduled delivery on 3/31. I wanted to schedule it on 4/4 (Sunday), but was told that if I don't pick it up within a day of the original schedule, I'll lose the car. So I have to take half a day off and get a babysitter just to go pick it up. I just hope there's no major panel and paint defects.

So far, I'm not impressed by the whole process. They are certainly making a case for the dealership model.
You can ask them to deliver it to you. You’ll have to pay before you see the car, but that’s what I did and got the car yesterday.